Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Too Many Hackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
Hi there,

So recently there have been A LOT of complaints from all you guys about the number of hackers in bedwars.

Unfortunately, this is true. The number of hackers in bedwars is just too much.
On average there are a guaranteed 2 hackers per game. Sometimes even more. Once i was unfortunate enough to be in a game with 6 YES 6 freaking hackers in a single game.

What about the anti cheat you ask??
The anti cheat is a bit messed up (we all know that) but let's just leave that aside for now.

What in the world are staff doing??
The staff can only do so much. There are no specific staff dedicated to bedwars so a staff is only available there when he/she wants to play bedwars. Even then staff cannot be available in every single game that is played.

So what's the point if this thread?

Well this is my request to all you guys. Help us to get rid of a few hackers. Together we can get rid of a lot of hackers from jartex bedwars.

All you need is a simple recording software, I would recommend bandicam but you can use whatever you desire.

If you see a hacker RECORD him asap. Even if he is your teammate don't favor him (you can use him to win the game but later on BE SURE TO REPORT :) )

When you are eliminated from the game you go into spectator mode. Take a moment to just look around and see if you can spot some obvious hackers.

Some common and easy to detect hacks!!

The most common hack is scaffolding/fast build. You all know about this so its easy to detect.

Kill aura. Also very common and most of you know this already.

Anti KB, taking no knock back.

PRO TIP!
Ever seen a player kill someone and his name gets spammed in the chat like this
Screenshot_2017-06-27-13-35-55.png

then be sure to look out for these guys because 90% of the time THEY ARE HACKERS.

What to do after successfully recording a hacker?
You can upload the video to YouTube and report here https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/forums/player-reports.54/ (report in hacking reports section)
Another way to report (if you want the hacker instantly banned) is to send the video link to a staff who is currently online ingame. Do /staff to find a staff online.
You can also send the link to a staff who is online on discord.

That's all for now, good luck to us :)

Last edited:

grace

Not complaining or anything but what if we dont have a recording software, just wondering, how to apply for maybe a staff rank?

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Not complaining or anything but what if we dont have a recording software, just wondering, how to apply for maybe a staff rank?
You can not, to be staff member you should have a recording software.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suhayl

Suhayl

Addicted Member

Well in that case firstly I'd recommend you to get a recorder, because even for us staff we NEED TO RECORD. So if you are thinking of applying for staff you need to BE ABLE TO RECORD. Apply here and be sure to read all requirements first https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/forums/applications.45/

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
PRO TIP!
Ever seen a player kill someone and his name gets spammed in the chat like this
View attachment 3288

then be sure to look out for these guys because 90% of the time THEY ARE HACKERS.
If anyone is confused about this, which you may be, basically what is happening it the KillAura is hitting to fast at the player and it continues to hit the player as it's dying which in effect makes the player get 2 kills.

Hacks & How To Spot Them (in detail)
Scaffold - Looking up and placing blocks under your feet / sprinting and placing blocks under your feet.

KillAura - Constantly getting combos, and keeping to hit the player / Normally involves reach (explained bellow) / Normally involves impossible cps (clicks per second)

Reach - Hitting more than 5 blocks, due to lag and combos I would consider reach as 5.5ish blocks+ , you can only not hit 5 blocks in multiplayer but due to lag it sometimes looks like it's more,

ForceField - Not swinging arm, but still hitting the opponent / Unlike KillAura ForceField does not aim Andy it just hits,

AntiKB / Velocity - Not taking KnockBack / Taking very little KnockBack with a good ping / Taking very delayed KnockBack,

Speed Hacks - Running around at speeds not possible to get to / Bunny Hop - Jumping around whilst sprinting left, right, forwards & backward,

Fly Hacks;
Flight - Getting knocked off a bridge as flying back up / Get knocked off a bridge and TPing back up,
Glide - Falling very slowly to the ground,
Long jump - jumping any amount of block 5+ (without speed)
Jetpack - Flying up into the air as if your using a Jetpack,
High jump - jumping higher than 1 block without jumpboost, or 2 blocks with speed,

Critical Hacks - Jumping on every hit, dealing critical hacks every hit / Not jumping but deal critical hits,

Regen - Not as common but very easy to detect - Regening health pretty much instantly, making jr pretty much inpossible to die,

Last edited:

Jeries

Donator
Donator
If anyone is confused about this, which you may be, basically what is happening it the KillAura is hitting to fast at the player and it continues to hit the player as it's dying which in effect makes the player get 2 kills.

Scaffold - Looking up and placing blocks under your feet / sprinting and placing blocks under your feet.

KillAura - Constantly getting combos, and keeping to hit the player / Normally involves reach (explained bellow) / Normally involves impossible cps (clicks per second)

Reach - Hitting more than 5 blocks, due to lag and combos I would consider reach as 5.5ish blocks+ , you can only not hit 5 blocks in multiplayer but due to lag it sometimes looks like it's more,

ForceField - Not swinging arm, but still hitting the opponent,

AntiKB / Velocity - Not taking KnockBack / Taking very little KnockBack with a good ping / Taking very delayed KnockBack,

Speed Hacks - Running around at speeds not possible to get to / Bunny Hop - Jumping around whilst sprinting left, right, forwards & backward,

Fly Hacks;
Flight - Getting knocked off a bridge as flying back up / Get knocked off a bridge and TPing back up,
High jump - jumping higher than 1 block without jumpboost, or 2 blocks with speed,

Critical Hacks - Jumping on every hit, dealing critical hacks every hit / Not jumping but deal critical hits,

Regen - Not as common but very easy to detect - Regening health pretty much instantly, making jr pretty much inpossible to die,

*Forcefield: It's like killaura, but killaura aims while forcefield doesn't, the forcefield is automatic as well, maybe you can edit that? ;) (About aiming thing: if you're using forcefield you don't aim, that's what I mean)

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suhayl

Suhayl

Addicted Member

ForceField - Not swinging arm, but still hitting the opponent,

Fly Hacks;

What he said ^

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
*Forcefield: It's like killaura, but killaura aims while forcefield doesn't, the forcefield is automatic as well, maybe you can edit that? ;) (About aiming thing: if you're using forcefield you don't aim, that's what I mean)
Edited

Hans104

btw I'm still here reporting for hackers, sorry for not playing enough. I have RESPONSIBILITIES to do. I can play tomorrow long enough to catch violators.

letsuseores

but wtf .........if we see a hacker and we just read this and we want him banned but he left now then how do we get revenge..........this is not a responsible thing..........i was so happy, i was comparing this server with hypixel............i guess that my expectations were toooo high lol.........cries...........such a cruel world.....btw the guy was megatrons and he hacked way too much .........he was nt kb nd non defeatable at all.......us 12 players together in the game could not kill him
u check him.........i think u should ban him now..............or i might stop playing on ur server......nd many others..........if u dont do something about hackers like a report command.........all who would play on ur server would be hackers..............there are atleast 10 hackers in all the bedwars games........they ruin all the fun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.