Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TNT or TOOLS

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
In Doubles mode or quads what is better option to break a bed with getting killed TNT or tools ( shears, pickaxe, axe...)

TheTrueNova

In Doubles mode or quads what is better option to break a bed with getting killed TNT or tools ( shears, pickaxe, axe...)
I prefer to get all the tools because they're with me all game, but tnt is only useful for multiple layer bed defences which I don't see that often. Also, TNT costs gold which I can use for other items such as armour or golden apples if needed. Very interesting question though.

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
Just save gold for gapples or better gear. No point in buying TNT when ur going to die with it. And if u want to go boom boom, get a fb (if u have enough iron). Fbs are way more fun to use. Even if ur going to die, a fb jump might save u. I would recommend just buying tools, they are way more efficient.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Tools are better. Stated by LucrativeGX561 LucrativeGX561 already

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Just save gold for gapples or better gear. No point in buying TNT when ur going to die with it. And if u want to go boom boom, get a fb (if u have enough iron). Fbs are way more fun to use. Even if ur going to die, a fb jump might save u. I would recommend just buying tools, they are way more efficient.
20 irons for tools and 40 irons for Fireball, it's not that easy to have to get 60 irons in a short time

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
20 irons for tools and 40 irons for Fireball, it's not that easy to have to get 60 irons in a short time
It is pretty ez if u die and respawn on a full gen + even easier if u already have tools

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It is pretty ez if u die and respawn on a full gen + even easier if u already have tools
Indeed, but it still takes a lot of resources

aayush1_yt

Donator
Donator
IGN
aayush1_YT
Tools any time of the day
It's the go to thing to get beds for me
Have a great day ahead!

TheTrueNova

Indeed, but it still takes a lot of resources
It isn't that much, its 40 total without blocks included. Also, if you only have pickaxe and/or axe and your first rush are eliminated early game then that's an entirely new generator at you and your team mates disposal, so tools are still more worth it when taking all this into consideration. Furthermore, most of the generators are pretty fast which makes it take even less time to get full tools.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Ig i would use tools and sometimes it depends on the defense
You should use tools in each situation, TNT isn't perfect, it could not to break all the blocks and you could be confused