Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

TNT or TOOLS

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
In Doubles mode or quads what is better option to break a bed with getting killed TNT or tools ( shears, pickaxe, axe...)

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I buy tnt 90% of the time, unless a team has clay ofc, in which case I’ll go for a wooden pick to get bed. To me tnt is just so much more efficient, as you can tower up, expose the bed with tnt, and then just drop down and wipe the whole team before they even have a chance to fight back.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Tools because:

- Enemy can have clay as bed def
- Tools won't disappear when you die and can be used multiple times
- Save gold for iron armor and gapples

But tnt is often useful too especially if the enemies are 24/7 camping their bed and you can't get close to it no matter what.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
Tools because:

- Enemy can have clay as bed def
- Tools won't disappear when you die and can be used multiple times
- Save gold for iron armor and gapples

But tnt is often useful too especially if the enemies are 24/7 camping their bed and you can't get close to it no matter what.
True, good point about saving gold for armor instead of spending it on tnt. I may start trying to use tools more now for that reason

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Buy tools, it is better than TNT, because TNT can just be used once, that could be all, but Squidywardz already explained it

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Tnt is good but it kinda feels boring to me to get a bed with TNT. I'd rather use tools since it's a one-time purchase too. It's better than wasting 6 gold again and again.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Tnt is good but it kinda feels boring to me to get a bed with TNT. I'd rather use tools since it's a one-time purchase too. It's better than wasting 6 gold again and again.
With 6 golds I buy Gapples me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SteveeAsh

SteveeAsh

IGN
SteveeAsh
I buy tnt 90% of the time, unless a team has clay ofc, in which case I’ll go for a wooden pick to get bed. To me tnt is just so much more efficient, as you can tower up, expose the bed with tnt, and then just drop down and wipe the whole team before they even have a chance to fight back.
i like and resect all your ideas and for me i prefer to use tools for some reasons
_ if you are good at blockin and fast enough you could break the bed
- reasons why i dont use tnt alot / if you are facing a full team with 4 players and huge bed def. and you bridge up drop tnt you can take fall damage and you will be 90% dead ( if they kill you ) and unsure if you are going to break the bed or not

dtc__

Donator
Donator
In Doubles mode or quads what is better option to break a bed with getting killed TNT or tools ( shears, pickaxe, axe...)
Tnt is good but if you die with it before you get to opponent base its same feeling as chinse goblins taking your family. Id rather save gold for armor

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Well I use both i prefer tnt over tools smtyms when the opponent got thicc defence and there are campers so just tnt Nd jump is just the perfect match but in sm cases when i find clay or obsidian i would j buy a pick to break through not a big fan of axes i rarely use em