Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tips On Winning Bedwars

DaHedgehog

Hi all, here I share some of the few tips I use when playing bedwars

1. Always have blocks in your inventory. This is crucial as blocks are used for everything in bedwars, and always assuring that you have blocks in your inventory will help you dramatically
  2. Use Common sense. Many bedwars players don't think about what they are doing, they just do it. Using common sense can help you win bedwars. For example, after you have killed your first rush, look at the message history and see who got a bed and wiped a team first. If they did that so quickly, it would be best to try and wipe them out first
  3. Use your F5 key. Many bedwars players don't fully utilise Minecraft's features, and something just as simple as switching to 3rd person for just a second could save your life or your bed. 3rd person allows you to see more around your character, and this helps players be more spatially aware of their surroundings and opposing player.
  4. Bridging. Now, this one is not as important as the others, but will give you a key advantage over other players. Being able to bridge fast has the advantage of catching player's off-guard and quickly take care of your first rush. I recommend starting off with Speed bridging, and if you want to be even faster, move on to God bridging, which is extremely difficult.
Thank you guys so much, I hope I somewhat in a way help you as a bedwars player :).

7Julixan

first of all report him after that give ur best by hiding ur bed under obby ig

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
1) camp at your base
2) get obsidian
3) get stacked
4) don't leave your base
5) get called an annoying person

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
you guys are making it pretty complicated, just type /gamemode creative and you won't even take damage plus you'll gain flight