Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My away on winning bedwars games

TryhardAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
TryHardAngel
Hi so, first of all, let me introduce myself, My name is Angel (translated to English), I am a 55 level player and my ign is TryHardAngel. And here are my tips that I got for you

So tip no.1 To have a higher chance to win games, Rush FIRST before others do. Your first rush is the most important because it will eliminate your biggest threat the NEIGHBOR:cool:.

Tip no.2 After you completed the first rush, You should immediately! Cover your bed with wood from the gold you got from the neighbor's bed, It's important because you will need your base's gold for iron armour. After you are done with the defense DON'T, throw your gold CHEST it.

Tip no.3 If you are done with bed defense, Go to the diamond gen there should be 5 diamonds, You will get to the upgrades villager and this is IMPORTANT. If you are solo get these 3 things1610532653104.png That would cost you 5 diamonds. If you are on doubles, Get only armor protection and then wait for one more diamond and get sharpness as well. That would cost you 6. (btw don't skip this tip it's the most important!!)

Tip no.4 After you are done with all the higher tips, Get a wooden pickaxe, And a wooden axe. These 2 tools will get almost all of the defenses of the other bases.

Tip no.5 if you lose your bed get to mid as fast as possible and get emeralds! If the are no emeralds PRAY to not get killed... But in case there are emeralds you are good. Simply go to your base and buy a pearl and a set of pots. If you already have iron armour, Then don't buy diamond armour it will be a waste of emeralds, Buy another pearl or get a tracker.

Tip no.6 And the most important, if you face a cheater then simply delete Minecraft, You won't win.. jk! The first step, Is to corner yourself, and if you have 2 stacks and 24 iron get an iron golem, This will most probably kill the cheater. But if you don't have a bazillion iron then get a bow and arrows and spam the crap out of it!!! (My biggest fear is that the cheater is a steve :()... Then you don't stand a chance!)

So that's all the tips I got for you, With this way tactic I win most of the games.
I hope you win as well!!!

Greetings Angel.
I am a no lifer with 550 hours playtime on a block game :(

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
I ain't reading that, hell nah im lazy. Simplified tho:
-All maps have specific ways of rushing for example u side rush on mushroom, mythic, mariokart, etc. But u diagonal rush on Tower.
-Usually choose to be one of these players:
Bring tnt when going for a bed
Get tools when going to a bed (that's what i use)
-Also i recommend u go for armor first then buy swords since armors are permanent and sword aren't.
Dont buy chain armor, actual waste of iron it doesnt do much go for iron/diamond armor instead.

Pro tip to benefit from: What i usually do is if i Already have iron armor i don't buy diamond armor i just get pots but if im leather then i get diamond since its a huge upgrade.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Also really 1 layer wool defense is all you need, since wood is easily breakable by fist and stone is just almost everyone has a pick or tnt, so basically useless to upgrade it more than that.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TryhardAngel

TryhardAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
TryHardAngel
Also really 1 layer wool defense is all you need, since wood is easily breakable by fist and stone is just almost everyone has a pick or tnt, so basically useless to upgrade it more than that.
mhm sir you are right but if you are a noob that most of the ppl reading my post are noob you will probably get throw from the edge of the map the you will not be able to respawn bc the bed will break fast, but incase you have wood you wont die instantly... hope you understand
(btw we this seems like a very happy cat smokin da zaza

Encription

Hi so, first of all, let me introduce myself, My name is Angel (translated to English), I am a 55 level player and my ign is TryHardAngel. And here are my tips that I got for you

So tip no.1 To have a higher chance to win games, Rush FIRST before others do. Your first rush is the most important because it will eliminate your biggest threat the NEIGHBOR:cool:.

Tip no.2 After you completed the first rush, You should immediately! Cover your bed with wood from the gold you got from the neighbor's bed, It's important because you will need your base's gold for iron armour. After you are done with the defense DON'T, throw your gold CHEST it.

Tip no.3 If you are done with bed defense, Go to the diamond gen there should be 5 diamonds, You will get to the upgrades villager and this is IMPORTANT. If you are solo get these 3 thingsView attachment 12153 That would cost you 5 diamonds. If you are on doubles, Get only armor protection and then wait for one more diamond and get sharpness as well. That would cost you 6. (btw don't skip this tip it's the most important!!)

Tip no.4 After you are done with all the higher tips, Get a wooden pickaxe, And a wooden axe. These 2 tools will get almost all of the defenses of the other bases.

Tip no.5 if you lose your bed get to mid as fast as possible and get emeralds! If the are no emeralds PRAY to not get killed... But in case there are emeralds you are good. Simply go to your base and buy a pearl and a set of pots. If you already have iron armour, Then don't buy diamond armour it will be a waste of emeralds, Buy another pearl or get a tracker.

Tip no.6 And the most important, if you face a cheater then simply delete Minecraft, You won't win.. jk! The first step, Is to corner yourself, and if you have 2 stacks and 24 iron get an iron golem, This will most probably kill the cheater. But if you don't have a bazillion iron then get a bow and arrows and spam the crap out of it!!! (My biggest fear is that the cheater is a steve :()... Then you don't stand a chance!)

So that's all the tips I got for you, With this way tactic I win most of the games.
I hope you win as well!!!

Greetings Angel.
the hacker tactic is good and the neighbor one.... but i suggest to ignore everything else unless your really bad and need a set way to play because playing the same way gets boring after a extended time.

Last edited:

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
mhm sir you are right but if you are a noob that most of the ppl reading my post are noob you will probably get throw from the edge of the map the you will not be able to respawn bc the bed will break fast, but incase you have wood you wont die instantly... hope you understand
i am a noob and use 1 layer wool ??????????????????????
and still win, basically my trick to winning is cause im a person with an above average iq, haven't tested yet but idk i can somehow feel it, so basically i win by mostly outplaying, thinking up the scenarios in my head. For example wall running and then side switching is what i do, most ppl don't expect u to wall run but i do.

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
T
The cat is smoking a vacuum cleaner, i think it's illegal to post animals vaping/drugging themselves on the site