Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other This suggestion is to eliminate those who are abusing votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moski123

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Moski123​

What is the suggestion about?
This suggestion is to eliminate those who are abusing votes​

Description:
First of all, you can only vote 8 times in a days since vote link #2 and vote link #5 reset every 12 hrs. In addition, This is the screenshot taken in September 8, 2020 in 12:11 AM Philippines Time / 6:11 PM Europe Time

As what can you see ,
1st pogiikaw got 60 votes
2nd fatelss got 60 votes
3rd fightfire got 60votes
4th Alperz got 60 votes
5th TheskywarsGods got 57 votes
6th vruh got 57 votes

supposedly, the max votes for now will be 56 votes since 7 days x 8 votes = 56 votes in total

The question is how did they gain more votes?
-If they were in Philippines, their votes must be still 56 since our time here in Philippines is 12:11 AM but they will gain more votes later maybe around 8:00 AM Philippines Time​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This Idea can help improve Jartex Network since this suggestion can lead to Equality where no player will abuse votes . In addition, the people who didn't abuse votes will not lose hope in winning the top vote since their effort will be greatly paid off but to those who abuse in voting will be eliminated.​

Extra Information:
For additional information:

I made this suggestion since there are people who doesn't sleep well since they wanted to win top votes and to receive a reward which is Gift Card. It's unfair for those people who wake up early to vote but doesn't win the top vote since there are players who abused votes. Lastly , There are other players who have online classes and busy working but they will make a way to vote in Jartex since they want to win top votes and receive a reward of Gift Cards.

Feel free to comment down regarding into this situation and don't forget to give Positive /Negative
Feedback as well as feel free to as me some questions .​

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
1st of all, I don't think I got your initial suggestion properly, there is no proof/reason on how these players are "abusing" votetop. The vote system is based on the owner's time, not your time. If the owners change it, it will be towards other player's time and other players will be left out unless they wake up in the night. Jartex doesn't control the world's timezone, you asking them to change the timezone literally just makes it bias towards you, there isn't a way to make this fair and that sucks, but there's literally nothing jartex can do. (This is based on your original suggestion, if this comment has nothing to do with it and I got it all wrong, I apologize and please elaborate more on the original suggestion)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moski123

Moski123

Donator
Donator
1st of all, I don't think I got your initial suggestion properly, there is no proof/reason on how these players are "abusing" votetop. The vote system is based on the owner's time, not your time. If the owners change it, it will be towards other player's time and other players will be left out unless they wake up in the night. Jartex doesn't control the world's timezone, you asking them to change the timezone literally just makes it bias towards you, there isn't a way to make this fair and that sucks, but there's literally nothing jartex can do. (This is based on your original suggestion, if this comment has nothing to do with it and I got it all wrong, I apologize and please elaborate more on the original suggestion)
To sum up, First of all Philippines time is advance than Europe time . For example Philippines time right now is 10:32 AM then Europe time is 4:32 am meaning there is 6 hrs interval. Second, in your statement " you asking them to change the timezone " , I'm not asking them to change time zone . Lastly, you can get 8 votes in a day, so even if its based in Europe time you can simply multiply the votes by doing this solution : (number of days) (8 votes ) = Total of votes

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Why you mad. Just learn to vote. Not that hard.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
To sum up, First of all Philippines time is advance than Europe time . For example Philippines time right now is 10:32 AM then Europe time is 4:32 am meaning there is 6 hrs interval. Second, in your statement " you asking them to change the timezone " , I'm not asking them to change time zone . Lastly, you can get 8 votes in a day, so even if its based in Europe time you can simply multiply the votes by doing this solution : (number of days) (8 votes ) = Total of votes
The thing is this isn't jartex's fault, it's the voting websites fault, they aren't all what they said they are, some take less time than they're supposed to, just learn the time when you would vote if you really want to win, that's what the top voters do.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
+1

Should have seen this thread sooner, if this suggestion gets denied, Imma spam the owner's DMs

Status
Not open for further replies.