Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars This suggestion is about how we can improve bedwars, one of the most popular gamemode of jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAyush

Minecraft Username:
JustAyush

What is the suggestion about?
This suggestion is about how we can improve bedwars, one of the most popular gamemode of jartex

Description:
1. Make stone cost 10 iron and iron sword 7 gold (currently Stone sword costs 20 iron and Iron sword costs 8gold)
2. make tools upgradeable and permanent (Now they are so you can buy different tiers of tools separately and they are not permanent)
3. Make some fast iron maps so rushing is faster (currently iron generation is slow)
4. Add invisibility potions (currently only jump and speed potions are available)
5.Private party games (makes it so people can play with the people in their party only)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This update can improve jartex by making bedwars a better game . The things listed above can help improve bedwars and make it more enjoyable, it can make it so the games are not too long but at the same time keeping the bedwars vibe and not making it fast as skywars . This can also make the game not be so hectic, by this we will no longer have to wait to receive enough resources to buy tools again and again.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Make some fast iron maps so rushing is faster (currently iron generation is slow)
It depends on what mode you're playing ( Duo, Solo etc ). Also forge upgrades are a thing, the more you upgrade your forge the faster you will get resources.

Make stone cost 10 iron and iron sword 7 gold (currently Stone sword costs 20 iron and Iron sword costs 8gold)
This price is great in my opinion and i don't see anybody having any issues with it.

Add invisibility potions (currently only jump and speed potions are available)
I believe it was removed due to several bugs which were not fixable. So, either it won't be added and if they decide to it will take some time.

Private party games (makes it so people can play with the people in their party only)
Only if Gold ranks can have this feature.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustAyush

JustAyush

It depends on what mode you're playing ( Duo, Solo etc ). Also forge upgrades are a thing, the more you upgrade your forge the faster you will get resources.

This price is great in my opinion and i don't see anybody having any issues with it.

I believe it was removed due to several bugs which were not fixable. So, either it won't be added and if they decide to it will take some time.

Only if Gold ranks can have this feature.
What about tools?

8wx

Donator
Donator
honestly i like this idea lol. ik im a little late but i feel that this will improve bedwars a bit more

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
I agree with the private game, it will allow me to make video for 1v1 with another people :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustAyush

JustAyush

the private party games should be for all ranks like member rank too.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
-1 -1 -1 -1 and -1.
Everything you suggested is implemented in other servers which just makes our server coming under plagiarism if we follow these suggestions, I think our bedwars right now is working fine with all the updates (Halloween)
When Minecraft will sit down on a sweet spot, the server will start showing real real grown. Just a matter of effort and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.