Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars This suggestion is about how we can improve bedwars, one of the most popular gamemode of jartex

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAyush

Minecraft Username:
JustAyush

What is the suggestion about?
This suggestion is about how we can improve bedwars, one of the most popular gamemode of jartex

Description:
1. Make stone cost 10 iron and iron sword 7 gold (currently Stone sword costs 20 iron and Iron sword costs 8gold)
2. make tools upgradeable and permanent (Now they are so you can buy different tiers of tools separately and they are not permanent)
3. Make some fast iron maps so rushing is faster (currently iron generation is slow)
4. Add invisibility potions (currently only jump and speed potions are available)
5.Private party games (makes it so people can play with the people in their party only)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This update can improve jartex by making bedwars a better game . The things listed above can help improve bedwars and make it more enjoyable, it can make it so the games are not too long but at the same time keeping the bedwars vibe and not making it fast as skywars . This can also make the game not be so hectic, by this we will no longer have to wait to receive enough resources to buy tools again and again.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
-1 -1 -1 -1 and -1.
Everything you suggested is implemented in other servers which just makes our server coming under plagiarism if we follow these suggestions, I think our bedwars right now is working fine with all the updates (Halloween)
When Minecraft will sit down on a sweet spot, the server will start showing real real grown. Just a matter of effort and time.
Agreed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustAyush

JustAyush

-1 -1 -1 -1 and -1.
Everything you suggested is implemented in other servers which just makes our server coming under plagiarism if we follow these suggestions, I think our bedwars right now is working fine with all the updates (Halloween)
When Minecraft will sit down on a sweet spot, the server will start showing real real grown. Just a matter of effort and time.

Respect your opinion.

lavonec

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JustAyush

Description:
1. Make stone cost 10 iron and iron sword 7 gold (currently Stone sword costs 20 iron and Iron sword costs 8gold)

2. make tools upgradeable and permanent (Now they are so you can buy different tiers of tools separately and they are not permanent)

3. Make some fast iron maps so rushing is faster (currently iron generation is slow)

4. Add invisibility potions (currently only jump and speed potions are available)

5.Private party games (makes it so people can play with the people in their party only)

1. I like the cost of the shop :) [+1]
2. i kind of dont get what you mean but if you mean the tools permanent like when you die you keep it no [-1 for what i understand]
3. Your can upgrade your forge and if you want one like hypixel it might not happen who knows (we should have a gamemode like blitz or rush though but hypixel did it but lets see. [neutral]
4. I like this suggestion [+1]
5. Smart idea i dont know if there gonna need extra servers for it or something i always liked that idea but they might make you pay for it if they add it [+1}

Im gonna remain neutral on this suggestion for know

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
JustAyush JustAyush -1 if you want to play Hypixel bedwars then just go play Hypixel bedwars lmao...

o_o

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Yeah, Invis potion is too OP and glitchy to be added.
Stone sword costs are fair, and iron sword too.
For private games, I agree on your point because sometimes I want to duel someone in BW, or play in party of 5 or 6.

There are already many maps which are fast-paced. Ex - Mario circuit, Kongo Island, Sakura. If you want every map to be like that then it's unfair.

And yes, all of these are available on hypixel, but all of it comes at price (buying a premium client). Jartex is free and be content of what your getting.

Going neutral on your suggestion.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
-1 -1 -1 -1 and -1.
agree -1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.