Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This Server Wide Scammer Must be Dealt With.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMasterSNESx

Alright, so there's a scammer going around and I'm pretty sure he's been about everywhere already.
Username: THeRock56

I myself was personally scammed by this guy and like he's gotten other victims as well which I would love if they came out and share their stories. So, This user comes into Prison and constantly repeats the same phrase: (Screenshot of Trade Message)
THEROCK56.PNG
So, I was tempted because when an inventory looks like this: (Screenshot of Rock's inventory)

Inven 2.PNG
Inven.PNG

Yeah, I was a sucker especially for those tokens. Desperate need of em.

So, I take him up on his deal. I owned 26 vote keys in KitPvP and was willing to trade. I was a bit sketched already with how hasty they were to trade the keys and this was the first red flag. I being in a very good mood at the time disregards it and proceeds with the trade.

We get to KitPvP where I at first start to see more red flags as they want me to offer up first which is where I started to question to myself if it was really a smart idea to go about the trade. Alas, I do it in the end and as soon as I give him the keys he logs off.

(Log footage of before the trade to him going offline [only edits are highlights for important areas and I screenshotted from real logs])
Log 1.PNGLog 2.PNGLog 3.PNG

Yeah, so I'm apparently not even the first of his victims which gave me the impression that they've been doing it for awhile and getting away with it. I heard from other players on the server that scamming on KitPvP is now allowed for some reason but upon research on forums and even asking a staff member directly in the discord help section, I have yet to have a source that says otherwise. The last screenshots I'm going to show you is the aftermath of the situation.

Rock 2.PNG
Rock 3.PNG
Rock 4.PNG

By this point, I knew they /ignore me so I gave up. I contemplated on whether reporting him or not would even be much of a difference, but after I heard other people fell victim I knew something had to be done. To others, take this as a lesson to think twice before trusting a between server trade or if even doing any at all since there are more people like THeRock56 out there I'm sure. As for myself, I'll have to be a little more strict with these types of situations and careful or else I'll only dig myself a deeper hole. Personally, KitPvP isn't a game mode I play too often but the principle is that what he's doing here is wrong and no one should be a victim to to the scum who scam.

Thanks to those who take the time to read through this, being my first post and all I know it's pretty long but get used to it I usually only make these long stretched out posts lol.

Attachments

• Log 2.PNG
    Log 2.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Log 3.PNG
    Log 3.PNG
    119.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Inven 2.PNG
    Inven 2.PNG
    216.7 KB · Views: 0

salti

You have all the evidence so why don't you make a report. Since you got scammed on kitpvp trades he can get banned. Scamming on kitpvp is not allowed and scamming between gamemodes (example: Trading 26 prison keys for 26 kitpvp keys and scamming in that trade is bannable)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xMasterSNESx

xMasterSNESx

You have all the evidence so why don't you make a report. Since you got scammed on kitpvp trades he can get banned. Scamming on kitpvp is not allowed and scamming between gamemodes (example: Trading 26 prison keys for 26 kitpvp keys and scamming in that trade is bannable)
Already reported although thanks for the recommendation.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq
~ Thread Locked đź”’ ~

Status