Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

This Season Of Factions So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonyyy_

This season of factions ias worst than last season to be honest. You cant grind gsets because nobody has the time to grind 100k xp with no inquiz or spend money for 100k xp and your probably going to get trash books. Nobody can make money unless the have spawners because the cactus grow rate went down which makes it harder to make money to buy spawners and even get tnt for raiding. nobody likes to pvp because its an unfair advantage because some people have gsets and most non ranked people dont. and dont let me talk about gapples, what is the point of giving ranked players and people with gkits gapples but not let the non ranked players get any and the fact that they are supposed to be "rare" makes no sense. it makes sense to the non ranked players but the people with a rank or certain gkits its not. i would rather make gapples common instead of having no people want to pvp because they dont have any gaps. or maybe even make gapples common so everyone can get some. i would rather have the players have some gaps and a gset then nobody having gsets and gaps because they used them all pr dies because they couldnt fix their gear or they ran out of gaps. and the outpost... it has all these affects like money boost and stuff but i think people want those items like last season like the ranks and gkits. then the spawners... you removed slime which was good for f top value and you cant even buy villagers on shop. you must want players to p2w so u can get ur racks up. but thats not how all players feel. the main people that win f top butly lots of keys or just have good cannoners like JewControl, im not saying that they buy lots of keys[which they didnt] im saying why not make more spawners that count for f top like bring back slimes and villagers to shop because without cf theres no way of making money besides the legit way which is selling mob drops or your gkits which not everyone has. t and thrn the anticheat. i want to print my bases and i get kicked with 3 block distance and 10 second timeout lmao u said fast printer but instead you get kicked every 5 seconds with not even maxed settings. its basically the same since last season but 5% better lmao. most players get bored of this. like u say u gonna add 9x9 trench picks but 1 month left and still no 9x9's. instead of doing that make chunk miners instead of making people pay 40$ for a gkit that isnt really worth it to be honest. thats why the f top is so f'd up because theres no way of making money besides selling your stuff or raiding which not everybody can do and thats their fault. lmao im just done...

BilalA20KinG

Banned
U'r right if they fix this problems so then player can enjoy if not so there is no reason to play on jartex unfortunately.

FantomSlayer

Well yeah,the server should add trenches,it will make base work way more faster,and they should check the anticheat too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Anthonyyy_

Anthonyyy_

or maybe even just make gapples rare and only make them accessible through keys or events

xonexd

or maybe even just make gapples rare and only make them accessible through keys or events
then buying ranks is pointless and would make it even worse to pvp
i agree that gaps are broken for people who buy gkits thats whygkit gapp is broken

Appie112

Just shut down factions and your problems are all solved. Then you have nothing to complain and you wont have to play ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.