Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Things to be added in Bedwars.

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Anything that u should be added in Bedwars write it here.

aFerret

List of things I, Sayx, a pvp god think should be added to the gamemode Bedwars, In the server Jartex.
- A Anti-Cheat - This will eliminate the players who hack their nuts off and keep us sweats from dying to 6 block reach
- A option to upgrade item spawner - This will allow players who base camp to get better supplies faster
- Different maps - I prefer (as well as others) prefer smaller maps, So this will give us the ability to rush faster and keep the games short and easy.
- Kill streak messages - Tell other players so they know if they need to try hard ;)
- Speed or Strength after kill - Maybe some other perk like regen? idk anything that would help if you're fighting a team.
- Ability to buy speed with diamonds or emeralds for teams - Help get places faster and stuff yk
- Roll the dice option (like it the hive) - Makes it so you have a slight chance of keeping some of your items
- Maybe a board like with the most kills that shows who had the most bed breaks - no explanation needed.

ps. sorry for how i type, i have a severe case of autism. #autismawareness
weirdo has autism

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_Nathan_

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Ability to buy speed with diamonds or emeralds for teams - Help get places faster and stuff yk
Plus 1.
I agree thier should be this thing.

Scarfqce_

people are using invis skins and that should be bannable. like srsly. its hard to aim at anyone in practice who has that invis skin