Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Who are the best bedwars player(s) on JartexNetwork v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salti

So I made a thread a few months ago and it got a lot of replies. Now since there are a lot of new players and old players returning I feel it's a good time to discuss this topic again. Before answering remember these things.

-Being on the leaderboard doesn't make someone good, they just grind.
-No fighting in this thread
-Feel free to list multiple good players
-Pvp isn't the main factor in bedwars

It will be interesting to see who everyone picks!

Last edited:

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
me bad at bedwars.. if i would list then blueenderfury although he plays skywars everytime he plays bedwars he dominates though. skywars is hard since u need lots of pvp practice... blue is in the leaderboards of sw. i would say blueenderfury but its my opinion

G

Gusto

me bad at bedwars.. if i would list then blueenderfury although he plays skywars everytime he plays bedwars he dominates though. skywars is hard since u need lots of pvp practice... blue is in the leaderboards of sw. i would say blueenderfury but its my opinion
we are talking about bedwars

NJgamer

Donator
Donator
Hm sad i didnt get listed cuz i stoped tryharding bedwars and started playing one particular server i dont wanna list

Akashkumar

For me its Astrotap , Toxicbreath and xAsherx not to be toxic but this people i listed clapped some of the players you listed
Idk what happened but today I easily clapped Toxic in bedwars . He has new mouse too I think.

Akashkumar

I've never played with 'God' players but for me Salti is on no.1 because I have seen him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.