Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Thekillerwolf55 introduction Pt.2

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
That was quite interesting to read honestly. Nice to meet you, again... I think?

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Also KrishaaTheDuck KrishaaTheDuck Is my best friend<3 he had trolled me once and since then we have became best friends so ILY<3
Yes you get pranked and after that you are friends with someone... Logic of Life.

2Atif3_

Hello, and welcome to my second introduction, as I planned to make another one with more details:D
My name is Tejas, also known as Thekillerwolf55 or Demonic, and I believe I am a bit of a random who only joined this community 3 months ago, but I have been playing Jartex for over a year now and I am an Active reporter who will soon become a Great reporter thanks to _Wiggels _Wiggels 's QuickReport mod. I'm not into Vcing because I don't usually reveal my identity and only reveal information that will not harm me in any way. I am a 14-year-old immature mature kid in Grade 8. Although I do understand how the online world works, which is why my parents would always call me for minor repairs, and I was always referred to as the "engineer of the house." I've decided to be a doctor or to code websites, games, and other things such as developing. I want to be a doctor because it gives you the best feeling after helping or saving someone's life, but it's very difficult when situations become critical and you can't save someone's loved ones, which causes depression and feeling low from what I know. It's fun to code, and I've always wanted to code something really big and work full-time for a great company. I am decently kind, but I have anger issues and occasionally cringe, so I apologize in advance also CR7811149 CR7811149 has been ignoring me so much that he is rude...
Hi nice to meet you! i hope you do good on Jartex Network