Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Thekillerwolf55 introduction Pt.2

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hello, and welcome to my second introduction, as I planned to make another one with more details:D
My name is Tejas, also known as Thekillerwolf55 or Demonic, and I believe I am a bit of a random who only joined this community 3 months ago, but I have been playing Jartex for over a year now and I am an Active reporter who will soon become a Great reporter thanks to _Wiggels _Wiggels 's QuickReport mod. I'm not into Vcing because I don't usually reveal my identity and only reveal information that will not harm me in any way. I am a 14-year-old immature mature kid in Grade 8. Although I do understand how the online world works, which is why my parents would always call me for minor repairs, and I was always referred to as the "engineer of the house." I've decided to be a doctor or to code websites, games, and other things such as developing. I want to be a doctor because it gives you the best feeling after helping or saving someone's life, but it's very difficult when situations become critical and you can't save someone's loved ones, which causes depression and feeling low from what I know. It's fun to code, and I've always wanted to code something really big and work full-time for a great company. I am decently kind, but I have anger issues and occasionally cringe, so I apologize in advance also CR7811149 CR7811149 has been ignoring me so much that he is rude...

Last edited:

Its_GuGe

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Nice inteoduction i got to know you better. Good luck with your dream's. 👍

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Also KrishaaTheDuck KrishaaTheDuck Is my best friend<3 he had trolled me once and since then we have became best friends so ILY<3

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Also KrishaaTheDuck KrishaaTheDuck Is my best friend<3 he had trolled me once and since then we have became best friends so ILY<3
KrishaaTheDuck KrishaaTheDuck i love you a lot too!!
Hello, and welcome to my second introduction, as I planned to make another one with more details:D
My name is Tejas, also known as Thekillerwolf55 or Demonic, and I believe I am a bit of a random who only joined this community 3 months ago, but I have been playing Jartex for over a year now and I am an Active reporter who will soon become a Great reporter thanks to _Wiggels _Wiggels 's QuickReport mod. I'm not into Vcing because I don't usually reveal my identity and only reveal information that will not harm me in any way. I am a 14-year-old immature mature kid in Grade 8. Although I do understand how the online world works, which is why my parents would always call me for minor repairs, and I was always referred to as the "engineer of the house." I've decided to be a doctor or to code websites, games, and other things such as developing. I want to be a doctor because it gives you the best feeling after helping or saving someone's life, but it's very difficult when situations become critical and you can't save someone's loved ones, which causes depression and feeling low from what I know. It's fun to code, and I've always wanted to code something really big and work full-time for a great company. I am decently kind, but I have anger issues and occasionally cringe, so I apologize in advance also CR7811149 CR7811149 has been ignoring me so much that he is rude...
Nice, now i know more info about you, nice to see a other intruduction

leort

Nice to meet you, Stxrs Stxrs always ignore me too :(

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator