Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Their is now a jartex bedwars discord!

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Everybody! Their is now a jartex network bedwars discord server! Come join the community of bedwars players! Now it won’t always be just another game with random players. The bedwars community has just begun. Come be a part of the bedwars discord here. https://discord.gg/rA897Y6

Last edited:

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
Nice! Have fun I won't join you because I don't often play bedwars. But nice that you start your own community :)

tou

why cant you use the official Jartex discord (discord.gg/38NUS6)? Maybe ask for a few more bedwars rooms..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Tou, this is because all that is is a voice chat. This is a chat and voice server that has ranks. Our goal is to build a bedwars community so that every game is not just another game with a bunch of random players.

tou

Yeah sure but I still think its better to add a few more bedwars voice channels and also a #bedwars/#skywars/whatever gamemode text channel in the official discord. I mean its a good idea but I dont think you will get enough players..

Harsh324

Tou, this is because all that is is a voice chat. This is a chat and voice server that has ranks. Our goal is to build a bedwars community so that every game is not just another game with a bunch of random players.
can you please send me the link once again . It says that it has expired

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Djcougar

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Yeah sure but I still think its better to add a few more bedwars voice channels and also a #bedwars/#skywars/whatever gamemode text channel in the official discord. I mean its a good idea but I dont think you will get enough players..

I am sorry you feel like we won’t get enough players. However we do currently have 29 players.