Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ranked Bedwars is finally here!

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Ranked Bedwars

After a long time of waiting, jartex finally released Private games. And I with the help of some other players in the community made a Ranked Bedwars Discord server!

How it works?

Now let me explain how it all works.So for you to join a ranked game you need to be in the discord server (which I can't give a invite to because of the jartex rules). Once you join you will have to do =register and find a queue channel. Once you find a queue channel do the command =j. You will wait for 7 other people to queue with you. Once everybody is there the server will choose the 2 highest elo ranks as Team Captians. Those two team captains choose their teammates one by one (the person with the lower elo gets to choose first). You choose players with the command =p or =pick.

How to get elo?

Well you just need to play games thats it. The bot will count up your elo and here is the ELO system:

scoreguid-png.png

For the first 2 weeks there won't be MVP.

Rules :
You must follow all the official jartex rules!!!

Ranked Bedwars rules :

{Coming soon on the discord server}

==================
NO LOGGING OFF. If you aren't there at the end of the game it counts that you lost (even if your team wins), if you disconnect mid game and come back before the end then don't worry. Thats okay.

DM on discord: (Better DM Alex...#0001 (me))
Alex...#0001
Salti#3892
Nothing.exe#7332
Nuggets-chan#0001
Ikasdj#6278
ChickyPvP#5499
vishwas1234#8063
Ghosmatic#8220

(More detail may be posted on the server)

-Thanks for taking the time to read! We hope you enjoy playing ranked bedwars.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
scoreguid-png.png
for some reason the image didn't insert the first time ;p

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Ranked Bedwars

After a long time of waiting, jartex finally released Private games. And I with the help of some other players in the community made a Ranked Bedwars Discord server!

How it works?

Now let me explain how it all works.So for you to join a ranked game you need to be in the discord server (which I can't give a invite to because of the jartex rules). Once you join you will have to do =register and find a queue channel. Once you find a queue channel do the command =j. You will wait for 7 other people to queue with you. Once everybody is there the server will choose the 2 highest elo ranks as Team Captians. Those two team captains choose their teammates one by one (the person with the lower elo gets to choose first). You choose players with the command =p or =pick.

How to get elo?

Well you just need to play games thats it. The bot will count up your elo and here is the ELO system:

scoreguid-png.png

For the first 2 weeks there won't be MVP.

Rules :
You must follow all the official jartex rules!!!

Ranked Bedwars rules :

{Coming soon on the discord server}

==================
NO LOGGING OFF. If you aren't there at the end of the game it counts that you lost (even if your team wins), if you disconnect mid game and come back before the end then don't worry. Thats okay.

DM on discord: (Better DM Alex...#0001 (me))
Alex...#0001
Salti#3892
Nothing.exe#7332
Nuggets-chan#0001
Ikasdj#6278
ChickyPvP#5499
vishwas1234#8063
Ghosmatic#8220

(More detail may be posted on the server)

-Thanks for taking the time to read! We hope you enjoy playing ranked bedwars.
What are prizes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
What are prizes
No prizes, its for fun.And this isnt a one time event.This can be done whenever you want.But we will see to give out prizes so the Top-Elo players at the end of a Season (1 month). And there will be many giveaways on the server too.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
No prizes, its for fun.And this isnt a one time event.This can be done whenever you want.But we will see to give out prizes so the Top-Elo players at the end of a Season (1 month). And there will be many giveaways on the server too.
So basically you get different teams each time right