Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee

What is the suggestion about?
TheBridge rework

Description:
So I'm not going to say make it hypixel bridge because since you've made it that way you obviously don't plan to make a game similar to it.

My suggestion is to make it similar to CTF (capture the flag)

Give the nexus much less hp, I'd say no more than 10. It took me 2-3 minutes just sitting at the nexus mining, if you keep it at 100 hp games will take 20-30 minutes once players learn the maps.

There is no hunger.

When your nexus is destroyed, you do not lose the game, however you cannot respawn anymore.

You do not need to use the correct tool to mine blocks.

I've got two ideas for how the game should work:

Disable grace period at the start of the game.

Mining blocks players didn't place will be disabled (similar to bedwars)

Kits will give you all the items you need. There should be no donator only kits, in skywars nearly every donator abuses their kits and it is hard to beat them as an unranked player, especially in normal mode.

This will give a fast paced experience which I think a lot of jartex players will prefer, it may however be a little boring.

OR

There is no kits.

Keep the grace period, and instead of mining stone and ore at the start of the game, mining gives you "coins" which you can spend on items. You will not get any cobblestone or items from mining.

On death, you lose everything except your tools, sword, and coins.

You can buy tools, upgrade your pickaxe, swords, bow & arrows, potions, blocks, armour, etc.

Potion Ideas:

Potion - Type - Amplifier - Duration

Strength - Regular - This will be modified, you will only deal an extra 20% damage - 60 seconds

Speed - Splash - 2 - 30 seconds

Dizzyness (custom) - Splash - This will only affect enemies. It will give blindness, weakness 1, and poison 2 - 15 seconds

Regeneration - Regular - 1 and 2 - 30 seconds

Fire Affinity (custom) - Splash - This will set enemies on fire, and will give you and allies fire resistance - 8-15 seconds (random)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think many players were disappointed with how the new minigame turned out, and hopefully this could improve it, while also making it more unique to jartex.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.