Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars The Whole BedWars Server Update Sequel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbaGD

Minecraft Username:
BobbaGD

What is the suggestion about?
The Whole BedWars Server Update Sequel 2

Description:
Just a little bit more and the server and I will be happy.

- I don't really understand why invisibility potions are removed. Yes, it would make the playing easier, but I mean, could you atleast make it in two emeralds and lasts for 30 seconds? It's fair to be honest. If you got hit by someone, the invis instantly gets removed. If the players are smart enough, they could see particles by the invis player's movement. Isn't it already fair enough to add invis potions?
- Maps are a bit chunky. There are no needs to make the team's island so big. For example, the Habbo hotel.
- Some items are a bit too expensive. I mean, an iron sword has 8 gold, tnt has 6 gold, whilst others are at the normal price.
- Players. There should be only be 8 players in solo, and 16 players throughout all the other modes.
- Beds are still far away. A simple 1-2 second run can't even reach it.
- Why are some diamond and emerald generators covered? The Yoshi map and the Mario Circuit map's emerald generator is covered, whilst the Habbo hotel has a covered diamond generator.
- Atleast make the base - diamond gen - emerald gen 16 blocks wide, and base - base is 48-64 wide.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Still the same reason why this could help the server. (previous one)

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Some items are a bit too expensive. I mean, an iron sword has 8 gold, tnt has 6 gold, whilst others are at the normal price.

Depends which mode you're playing. Triples and quads costs 6 gold for tnt. Where Solo duo costs 4.

Iron sword has been the same exact price since ages. Idk how much more less you want it to be.

Why are some diamond and emerald generators covered? The Yoshi map and the Mario Circuit map's emerald generator is covered, whilst the Habbo hotel has a covered diamond generator.

Wdym by covered?

Beds are still far away. A simple 1-2 second run can't even reach it.

You can reach it

I don't really understand why invisibility potions are removed. Yes, it would make the playing easier, but I mean, could you atleast make it in two emeralds and lasts for 30 seconds? It's fair to be honest. If you got hit by someone, the invis instantly gets removed. If the players are smart enough, they could see particles by the invis player's movement. Isn't it already fair enough to add invis potions?

Was removed due to bugs

EnderWings

- I don't really understand why invisibility potions are removed. Yes, it would make the playing easier, but I mean, could you atleast make it in two emeralds and lasts for 30 seconds? It's fair to be honest. If you got hit by someone, the invis instantly gets removed. If the players are smart enough, they could see particles by the invis player's movement. Isn't it already fair enough to add invis potions?
- I agree with this.
- Maps are a bit chunky. There are no needs to make the team's island so big. For example, the Habbo hotel.
- True but those maps are not that bad, for instance, Habbo hotel discourages players from going to mid, which makes them act more like a rusher (or a stupid camper).
- Some items are a bit too expensive. I mean, an iron sword has 8 gold, tnt has 6 gold, whilst others are at the normal price.
- I don't know why you think they are pricy. I think they are pretty reasonable.
- Players. There should be only be 8 players in solo, and 16 players throughout all the other modes.
- How do you divide 16 by 3? And do you even know that quadruple mode is a 4-team mode?
- Beds are still far away. A simple 1-2 second run can't even reach it.
- They are not that far, I am an experienced rusher and I don't feel that beds are far away.
- Why are some diamond and emerald generators covered? The Yoshi map and the Mario Circuit map's emerald generator is covered, whilst the Habbo hotel has a covered diamond generator.
- They are not fully covered by unbreakable blocks so I don't think there is any problem with it.
- Atleast make the base - diamond gen - emerald gen 16 blocks wide, and base - base is 48-64 wide.
- Dude, that's big as hell, have you ever really played bedwars?

For all of these reasons, -1.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
those prices are currently for the triples mode ?! Solo and doubles have the standard prices. If I was you I was going to suggest more maps to be added...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BobbaGD

BobbaGD

I understand. These are only my opinions, agree or disagree, I don't really care.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BobbaGD

BobbaGD

4 teams have 4 players, having 16 in a game, 4 teams has 3 players, having 12 in a game.

If the invis potion was removed because of a bug, why don't you fix it?

And yes, I have played bedwars, but I don't feel like playing here, that's why my instincts say that the TNT in expensive. Pardon me.

Yes, a 48-64 base to base is normal. A base to diamond gen, dia gen to emeralds are 16 blocks, which is very normal and has the advantage to reach mid under 36 blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.