Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars The Whole BedWars Server Update Sequel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbaGD

Minecraft Username:
BobbaGD

What is the suggestion about?
The Whole BedWars Server Update Sequel 2

Description:
Just a little bit more and the server and I will be happy.

- I don't really understand why invisibility potions are removed. Yes, it would make the playing easier, but I mean, could you atleast make it in two emeralds and lasts for 30 seconds? It's fair to be honest. If you got hit by someone, the invis instantly gets removed. If the players are smart enough, they could see particles by the invis player's movement. Isn't it already fair enough to add invis potions?
- Maps are a bit chunky. There are no needs to make the team's island so big. For example, the Habbo hotel.
- Some items are a bit too expensive. I mean, an iron sword has 8 gold, tnt has 6 gold, whilst others are at the normal price.
- Players. There should be only be 8 players in solo, and 16 players throughout all the other modes.
- Beds are still far away. A simple 1-2 second run can't even reach it.
- Why are some diamond and emerald generators covered? The Yoshi map and the Mario Circuit map's emerald generator is covered, whilst the Habbo hotel has a covered diamond generator.
- Atleast make the base - diamond gen - emerald gen 16 blocks wide, and base - base is 48-64 wide.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Still the same reason why this could help the server. (previous one)

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello BobbaGD,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.