Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Story Of SBD Teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello there readers ! You are probably wondering what is this dude trynna say or trynna do and what is he going to tell us about in this small post, well hear me out guys, here in this post today there will be alot of facts,personal opinons and maybe exposes, so let's get into it !
As a known member of the jartex community and specially the SBD community, I personally learned alot about SBD and about its players, and when I say that I mean the small teams, the big teams and the other players that play once and never come back later. So to start of let me say GG to the island top 1 - 2- 3 for winning this season <3

- So to start talking I'm gonna go ahead and talk about what I like to call the 'pvp tryhards' , Basically this is the island that include mostly faction players, pay to winners, or people that won ranks and like to pvp together, on the begining of the season they are an island of 20 people sometimes even more using the Coop system but they never last as they always have endless fights and they end up selling their island value in an early stage *Which happend in this season with an island* and to be honest, they affect the island top in a direct way since that in an early stage all the islands are close to each other and it can be manipulated.

-Moving on to the next thing, We see the 'Non-Tryhards', basically its a group of players that are sometimes rich, they play sbd just to claim their gkits, sell the loot and go with the flow, they don't like to harm anyone, they make alliances and they don't care about winning or losing island top, they move from a gamemode to another so If it comes to selling, they would sell their value as well ! *It happend this season too*

-Next up, we are left with what I can call the 'Birds cage' Its mostly a group of close islands that are always fighting between each other for the island top 3-4-5-6... and these islands are mostly the ones that are non creative that like to tryhard, Eventually this kind of people will do anything to win, They are rich, so These are the people that Pay to win, buy values, merge ect..

-Finally, We find the winners ! These are the people that are known to win couple island top competitions and they variate in 3 types !
* First type is : The ones I wanna call the 'Dumb winners' These people work with no strategies, they mostly abuse their gkits and their wealth to get in with the island top, you can tell from their Farms / plans ect.. They mostly merge when needed and they don't care about playing it clean they only care about winning, they are hated by the community for what they have done to other players from scams and more..
*Second type is: The one that I classify myself into, its the type of the island with a plan, that plays in the island top abusing their wealth, but most of the time they end up either solo carrying or quit because of lack of inactivity in their island, these people are rich however they like the game to be played clean.
*Third type is: The one that is called 'The gods', Or what I like to call them myself the 'over rated', this type is the type of players that have won alot of competitions, mostly top 1 or top 2, but the hint that most people don't get is that this team doesn't play the game clean, From which I can say that in the begining of everyseason they throw some big stacks in the shop to secure their top, later on they get some informations about next shop item so they can make a plan while others have no idea about it, their ego makes them do anything to win and to make others lose which happend this season aswell since that we saw some alliances that variated from boosting and other techniques.

Thanks everyone for reading this topic, there will be another one V2 comming out soon, more clean, more detailed, with names and screenshots :D

DISCLAIMER: Everything written here is only opinions and nothing is proven to be true yet, so don't get offended because its just a game and its meant to be fun .

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
I know every team reference here and not going to lie, it's kind of true. Poophead, you didn't solo carry this season's team, I helped too :p.

ChronicOrder

I'm with you on this and can't wait for the V2 of this.
Good thing someone raised a voice finally instead of quitting forever like some of the top known players have done. Because they decided to
stay away from this all. Let's see how it goes further.

RahniRow_

Donator
Donator
I'm with you on this and can't wait for the V2 of this.
Good thing someone raised a voice finally instead of quitting forever like some of the top known players have done. Because they decided to
stay away from this all. Let's see how it goes further.

Exactly!

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
This is nice tho :p
Could you tell us where you put (you or your island)
It will be fun to see

Status
Not open for further replies.