Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars The /Spectate cmd to be added in the minigamaes for people who have the great reporter role on both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
The /Spectate cmd to be added in the minigamaes for people who have the great reporter role on both discord & forums

Description:
This suggestion is for both minigames that are available on Jartex( Bedwars and Skywars), When player make the requirements for the role that you can get on both platforms discord and the forums, the /spectate command will be added to the players on Bedwars and Skywars. And they will be able to spectate hackers if they disconnect by accident.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will be really useful if you ask me, why? Once I had like 2 hackers in my game and when they got my bed and killed me, I raged and disconnected by accident and I was like "now I'm reporting them etc", but I realized that I had toggled of my recording with the hotkey and I didn't have my proof, also it more people will start reporting players if this happened to them.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Arrydzn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • This will be a Gold only feature.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.