Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars The /Spectate cmd to be added in the minigamaes for people who have the great reporter role on both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
The /Spectate cmd to be added in the minigamaes for people who have the great reporter role on both discord & forums

Description:
This suggestion is for both minigames that are available on Jartex( Bedwars and Skywars), When player make the requirements for the role that you can get on both platforms discord and the forums, the /spectate command will be added to the players on Bedwars and Skywars. And they will be able to spectate hackers if they disconnect by accident.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will be really useful if you ask me, why? Once I had like 2 hackers in my game and when they got my bed and killed me, I raged and disconnected by accident and I was like "now I'm reporting them etc", but I realized that I had toggled of my recording with the hotkey and I didn't have my proof, also it more people will start reporting players if this happened to them.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

Nikool

+1

I totally agree with this, it will really help the server get rid of the hackers.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
reason ? xd
- you can get /spec command if you are a gold member, a people may buy it because of that command, if you just directly give that command to a people without gold rank, that command don't have any value anymore because it's not required gold rank
- There is no "special" rank for doing /spec command so i don't think it's and easy development
- If you see a hacker, you just can directly record when you are playing, if you be a spectator you still can spectate the hacker without /spec command
- If the hacker already win / left / died, you can join the same game with the hacker by doing /find ( name ) and join a game since jartex don't have many player, it's not hard to do it

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
- you can get /spec command if you are a gold member, a people may buy it because of that command, if you just directly give that command to a people without gold rank, that command don't have any value anymore because it's not required gold rank
- There is no "special" rank for doing /spec command so i don't think it's and easy development
- If you see a hacker, you just can directly record when you are playing, if you be a spectator you still can spectate the hacker without /spec command
- If the hacker already win / left / died, you can join the same game with the hacker by doing /find ( name ) and join a game since jartex don't have many player, it's not hard to do it
It's still best to great reporters to have that command because they work hard reporting but they got nothing just the rank in discord
And it will be a better idea to help clean the server from cheaters faster

Status
Not open for further replies.