Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helper Banned Me For The Server For Trying To Make a New Start And Play Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAnkata21

sooo this was back in February when I played in Jartex with hacks in my account VAnkata21 I hacked and eventually I got banned I was kind of disappointed when they ban me but after 4 weeks I decided to go back in the server with my other account VAnkata19 everything was good after July 25. I haven't hacked and played legit like it was meant to do and decided to join their discord server in there I talk to some really nice peoples and make a lot of friends when it was 9.00 pm I chatted with my friend when I told them I have another account that was banned and a helper NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 showed up . he told me to tell him my new accounts name. I didn't did nothing bad and he lied to me that he will unban both of my accounts so I did it . after i maked the appeal he told me that I will be banned from my new account for Ban Evading . I told him that I wasn't hacking in my new account and there is no need to ban me but he told me that's this Is against the rules of the server and I understand that and after some time my new account got banned for Ban Evading . I did 20 minutes of appeal just to ban me. I told him he is a cruel person and he told me TY (witch means Thank You).
I got pissed and told him that im gonna play in mineplex and cubecraft for the rest of my life and never play in Jartex again witch he replied that he isn't scared and we was right and im not

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
Hello V VAnkata21
If you get banned for hacking you are NOT allowed to join with another account since it's an ip-ban
If you want to start a new page and stop cheating you can always appeal HERE. and by putting an enough effort in your appeal you'll easily get a second chance.
No point of complaining about your punishment here, especially when it's correct and everything that NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 said was true.

If you have any other questions feel free to dm me on discord "LordKacem#4244".
Have a nice day,

-Thread Locked-
Solved / Starting Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.