Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

the riddle isn't available any more, come to see answer

HomieDolphine

The prize isn't available anymore. DP of the tokens will be at 15:00 today (server time)
the answer: The final answer is (2N)!, which is equal to 1*2*3*...*(2N-1)*2N. the explanation: Firstly decide which guests get the white hats. we have 2N guests and N white hats, so there are 2NcN ways to do this, which is ((2N)!/(N!)^2). Now in order to define the circles, we will define two functions which are onto and one to one between the group of people with white hat and the group of people with black hat (make sure you understand why defining those functions gives all the possible circles arrangements and every arrangement is given exactly one time). The first function will be for every person with white hat to decide excactly which person with black hat will stand to his right, there are N! ways to define this function. The second function will be for every person with black hat the decide exactly which person with white hat will stand to this right, there are N! ways to define this function. so we have ((2N)!/(N!)^2)*(N!)^2=(2N)!. Final answer: there are (2N)! ways.

Last edited:

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Pretty sure the task comes down to finding amount of circle combinations. Then, multiplied by combinations of assigning guests to hats you'll get the right answer.
I'm too lazy to finish it tho plus I don't play prisons so reward is useless to me

MeOwHow

Addicted Member
IGN
MeOwHow
I'm a 13 yrold so i think its fine if i dont get the answer to this question
Number of guets = 2n
circle combinations = n * n + 2 because there is n+2 ways to arrange the guests.
= n^2+2
If this is correct(which it isnt) i dont want the tokens becz i dont play prison. give all credits to yourself for knwoing the answer to such a question lol

Citan

Addicted Member
You could just login and see how many tokens I have in tokens top at the spawn. But because of your comment you are not allowed to participate. Namely, you won't get the prize even if you have a correct answer.
ok lmao are you a triggered kid?

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Ah, I misunderstood the circles part, I thought that every person is the same and only hat colour is what matters, that's why I was way off from (n!)^2 by my calculations 😭
Tho I understand it now

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
The prize isn't available anymore. DP of the tokens will be at 15:00 today (server time)
the answer: The final answer is (2N)!, which is equal to 1*2*3*...*(2N-1)*2N. the explanation: Firstly decide which guests get the white hats. we have 2N guests and N white hats, so there are 2NcN ways to do this, which is ((2N)!/(N!)^2). Now in order to define the circles, we will define two functions which are onto and one to one between the group of people with white hat and the group of people with black hat (make sure you understand why defining those functions gives all the possible circles arrangements and every arrangement is given exactly one time). The first function will be for every person with white hat to decide excactly which person with black hat will stand to his right, there are N! ways to define this function. The second function will be for every person with black hat the decide exactly which person with white hat will stand to this right, there are N! ways to define this function. so we have ((2N)!/(N!)^2)*(N!)^2=(2N)!. Final answer: there are (2N)! ways.
I said nx2 But i didnt say steps :/

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
show us ur token bal noob
Hello Citan Citan
I've reviewed your comment and here's my response.

Response.
  • Please refrain from being Toxic, This guy had done his best to find a riddle and yet you criticize him regarding his wealth.
  • Please be smart enough to answer the riddle, and refrain from being an ass just because you can't figure it out.
As of being a "Noob", I'm pretty sure you have that covered.

Good-Day
~Regards, iSixez