Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

the riddle isn't available any more, come to see answer

HomieDolphine

The prize isn't available anymore. DP of the tokens will be at 15:00 today (server time)
the answer: The final answer is (2N)!, which is equal to 1*2*3*...*(2N-1)*2N. the explanation: Firstly decide which guests get the white hats. we have 2N guests and N white hats, so there are 2NcN ways to do this, which is ((2N)!/(N!)^2). Now in order to define the circles, we will define two functions which are onto and one to one between the group of people with white hat and the group of people with black hat (make sure you understand why defining those functions gives all the possible circles arrangements and every arrangement is given exactly one time). The first function will be for every person with white hat to decide excactly which person with black hat will stand to his right, there are N! ways to define this function. The second function will be for every person with black hat the decide exactly which person with white hat will stand to this right, there are N! ways to define this function. so we have ((2N)!/(N!)^2)*(N!)^2=(2N)!. Final answer: there are (2N)! ways.

Last edited:

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm done. Google isn't giving me the answer 😂

This is so hard ngl.

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
Just go ahead and buy 2 backpacks and max them because most likely no one is going to solve this

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
He can arrange the guests by changing their circles, and He can arrange by changing the colour of hats the people have like the people with the black hats will switch with white hat. And the guests who wear the black hat will go into another circles this can be couted as an arrangement. And the white hat people can switch circles and this can be counted as an arrangement. Well I think this is the answer im not nerd btw

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

HomieDolphine

He can arrange the guests by changing their circles, and He can arrange by changing the colour of hats the people have like the people with the black hats will switch with white hat. And the guests who wear the black hat will go into another circles this can be couted as an arrangement. And the white hat people can switch circles and this can be counted as an arrangement. Well I think this is the answer im not nerd btw
the question is "In how many ways can John arrange this?" You need to give a number such as "20" as an answer, or a number such as "2N" as an answer.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
the question is "In how many ways can John arrange this?" You need to give a number such as "20" as an answer, or a number such as "2N" as an answer.
give me a day and ill solve it, I want to rn but busy for the whole day

BananaXG123

just gonna assure you that you're not gonna find an someone that can solve imo problems playing on a cracked minecraft server