Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The new bedwars maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRaction47

IGN
Panteliss
Now that some time has passed I can evaluate the 3 maps that were added in the last bw update.
I'll start with the best and finish with the worst

1.Purple map
This is an all-in-all decent map apart from a few issues here and there such as: The tree and the cave thing on each side of the island makes it hard to go rush, and the entrance to the generator is too small (1block opening). Believe it or not when i was a builder i expressed this issue to the mod responsible for the update and he didn't change it.

2.Futuristic map
This map is ok, leaning towords bad.First issue is that there is too many holes and grooves on the map making it hard to go around and often enough fall off.Next problem is that the generators and chests and villagers are WAY too far away.Last major problem is the ice that is on the map in a few places which makes you slide around which is not good.

3.Creepy map thing
This is the worst map in my opinion for a few key reasons. First: Slabs, the spawn island is full of slabs which means you cant place blocks normally, also there are slabs at the edge of the map which makes you fall off if you are not careful even when pressing shift. Second:The islands are WAY too far away, especially the diamond island, it's just ridiculous. Third: There is a random island with a tree on it which at first you might think is the diamond generator as it is at a fearly correct place for a diamond generator,but fear not, once you go there its nothing.

This is my opinion about the maps, from a builder's prespective they look really good but from a player's prespective, looks are the last thing I'm looking for.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
I personally dont like the futuristic map too much as it is quite confusing but the purple map is decent

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
as i already said maps are a bit to far away and one Futuristic there are way too many holes..

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Hey man, I don't know what you're talking about but I honestly like the new maps. The futuristic one is probably my favorite as the ice makes it easier for you to run away if you're in a chase or get closer to someone or even trap a person which let's you combo them and take them out.

The purple dragon map thingy is also pretty good. I just feel like the diamond generator's positions are pretty weird but meh

The creepy mansion type map though, I can understand why people hate it. But the slabs on the edge do teach you to be more careful while bridging.

I find these maps perfectly fine aside a few issues that aren't much of a problem. That's my opinion at least...

LordVoid

IGN
LordVoid
I personally like the maps but perhaps we could have a bit faster generators in few of the bigger maps

Status
Not open for further replies.