Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

NEW BEDWARS MAPS

smcked

IGN
smcked
Who thinks that Jartex should add maps like Hypixels in all modes, because they are well designed and clean (not saying jartex's arent well designed and good i just would rather play on clean maps like the Hypixel ones that are on Pika)

ImProud

IGN
ImProud
Yeah, Jartex network should add more maps to Bedwars, I agree with you

+1

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
maps are fine. they just need to remove those maps that you dk where to rush in and some other maps

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
smcked

smcked

IGN
smcked
Maps in jartex are fine. Since jartex dont want to copy hypixel they make maps that arent similar like hypixel or copy them. Feel free to suggest a suggestion on https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/
yes i agree we need smaller maps on solos and duos because they sometimes can be like a stack and a half of blocks to the next island (cough cough Kongo Island on Solo)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
yes i agree we need smaller maps on solos and duos because they sometimes can be like a stack and a half of blocks to the next island (cough cough Kongo Island on Solo)
thats literally 32 blocks, what kind of small brained squirrel are you?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
smcked

smcked

IGN
smcked
thats literally 32 blocks, what kind of small brained squirrel are you?
diagonal, it isnt i dont think. the first rush is 48 blocks minimum, to go from there to rush any other team you need about a stack and a half just to get to the next base

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
diagonal, it isnt i dont think. the first rush is 48 blocks minimum, to go from there to rush any other team you need about a stack and a half just to get to the next base
First rush is 32 no doubt

idk why are you rushing diagonal, just go mid. Its a big map get more blocks than usual. Not like every map on hyp is small, even hyp has huge maps bigger than kong if anything, any more slander of thicc kong and you're getting banned

ned_

Donator
Donator
Bro i literally dont talk abiut smaller maps bruv

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
bROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree, Im done obliterating on old maps, at least i want decorations :love: