Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge parkour leaderboard

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polkadot

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Bruh no I can't believe it, you using a TAS to do this
What?? Man, if i know right, TAS is a speed hack but I’m not using it. Don’t worry, I can share a video about how am I doing the parkour, I will share it in YouTube showcase. Then watch it and learn some tactic 😁.
Aevicene Aevicene , man, tell me ur timezone and I will tell you a time, join the game in that time. Then I will join the game and I will help you.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polkadot

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Btw, thread reached 51 comments and how i finished the parkour in 23.70 seconds is as hidden as area 51 🤣.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polkadot

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
What?? Man, if i know right, TAS is a speed hack but I’m not using it. Don’t worry, I can share a video about how am I doing the parkour, I will share it in YouTube showcase. Then watch it and learn some tactic 😁.
Aevicene Aevicene , man, tell me ur timezone and I will tell you a time, join the game in that time. Then I will join the game and I will help you.
If you won’t give your timezone, no problem. I can use england time or Central European Summer Time (CEST).

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
its gmt 5:30 i cant get pass the 3rd checkpoint bruh how cm u guys doing it

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
how can u confirm if the guy is using TAS ??
Believe me it's seeable if it's a TAS in a video or by simply making a TAS by your own, and all the times under your TAS time are hacked

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
ooh now i got it yes ik its easily spottable now but how cm u found that out from just a pic he shared

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Damn, I did another 23.900, I don't know how to be better like 250ms omg

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polkadot

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Just give me one min… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Man, what’s going on here? FuzniX FuzniX , my minigames level is 51 (close to 52) and you are the one and only person that says “you are hack”, be proud of yourself. I am not hack. I’m only using my advanced tactics, but I will not share my video. Improve your tactics yourself. And know this: hackusating someone you can’t pass his score doesn’t means that you are undefeatable, I’m legit. And my score isn’t impossible. I’m not saying that 20.30 seconds or 21 seconds is legit but 23.50 is legit, 23.70 is legit, 23.80 is legit. Always feel free to report me. You will never find an evidence. Accept defeat and stop hackusating ok?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Just give me one min… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Man, what’s going on here? FuzniX FuzniX , my minigames level is 51 (close to 52) and you are the one and only person that says “you are hack”, be proud of yourself. I am not hack. I’m only using my advanced tactics, but I will not share my video. Improve your tactics yourself. And know this: hackusating someone you can’t pass his score doesn’t means that you are undefeatable, I’m legit. And my score isn’t impossible. I’m not saying that 20.30 seconds or 21 seconds is legit but 23.50 is legit, 23.70 is legit, 23.80 is legit. Always feel free to report me. You will never find an evidence. Accept defeat and stop hackusating ok?
When I say you're using a TAS it was a joke, you're not that person who hacks I'm sure. Let me just some time to pass you, I'm pretty sure I can beat your time