Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge parkour - how do i do

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Today I finished the bridge’s lobby parkour in 23.69 seconds. I will give some tips after you watched the video.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHu8I33_Yt0

Tips:
1- Less mouse movement. If you will move your mouse too much, you will just waste your time. Don’t move your mouse too much and save time!
2- Prefer shortcuts. Example: there is a block in front of you and you are about to jump on it. Don’t jump to the middle of the block, jump to the edge of the block. This is also useful.
3- Be patient. If you work, you get your work’s worth.
4- and finally… Sweat is the key of everything, never forget!

Note 1: These tactics are advanced tactics. If you are new in this parkour, you will gain no benefit from these tactics.
Note 2: I’m not a youtuber and tbh, I don’t know how can I edit my video. So, ignore some of my dumb moments (like the 30th second 🤣).

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Today I finished the bridge’s lobby parkour in 23.69 seconds. I will give some tips after you watched the video.

Tips:
1- Less mouse movement. If you will move your mouse too much, you will just waste your time. Don’t move your mouse too much and save time!
2- Prefer shortcuts. Example: there is a block in front of you and you are about to jump on it. Don’t jump to the middle of the block, jump to the edge of the block. This is also useful.

Note 1: These tactics are advanced tactics. If you are new in this parkour, you will gain no benefit from these tactics.
Note 2: I’m not a youtuber and tbh, I don’t know how can I edit my video. So, ignore some of my dumb moments (like the 30th second 🤣).
Mhhh, your movements don't seem to be perfectly optimized, so it's beatable, I will try to complete the parkour exactly as you do it but more optimized

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polkadot

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Mhhh, your movements don't seem to be perfectly optimized, so it's beatable, I will try to complete the parkour exactly as you do it but more optimized
Ofc it’s possible to beat me, just try! But don’t forget, my new score is 23.55

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
add some lofi beats to the background with some keystroke sounds and BOOM you got a satisfying parkour ASMR video 1M views in one go xD

Tips:

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

Tips:

for some reason i can't get past checkpoint 2 well now i get it ..........all this time i was trying to jump in the center of the block