Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The Bridge is Useless

AANIQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
JACKED BY TXMPON
I hate the Bridge!!! Why The Bridge is so different compare to other servers In my opinion this is pointless. Just bring New minigame like TNT Wars , Hide and seek!!!

CommodorePET

Honestly the bridge should just be revamped into a destroy the core gamemode.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
I hate the Bridge!!! Why The Bridge is so different compare to other servers In my opinion this is pointless. Just bring New minigame like TNT Wars , Hide and seek!!!
If you don’t enjoy the game mode your not forced to play it!

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Honestly the bridge should just be revamped into a destroy the core gamemode.
yeah but sadly revamping the game mode ain't enough well still they can try according to the members intrests

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Lmoa dude you sound like the TB devs literally broke into yo house drank all your water and duct-taped you on your chair and forced you to play TB for a whole year or something xD
1. There are no TB devs
2. Hes speaking facts and it is undeniable
3. He is correct, bringing Fantasy alone will not help with the absolute boredom and repetition of the game, even so the broken mechanics and team compositioning it has.
4. Long games or not, Even if its a big map, (Like Skylands) If the map layout is good, then the map is playable.
5. Mainstream Kits are the broken and old meta and will always be if Jartex does not do anything about it. No, Kits do not need a nerf, its the Kit mechanics thats broken.

- Vampire boost nerfed to Speed 2 for 3 seconds ONLY every 15 seconds but theres a whole kit called Sprinter with Speed 2 Permanent :oops:
-Tank kit slowness 2 added for NO reason (now back to slowness 1 thanks to me) "It would help nerf a bit" But still has Prot 2 Chestplate and prot 1 pants AND 14 Hearts everytime you spawn :eek: so balanced
-Only takes 2 medic shots to fully heal a Potted Dia person, practically impossible if 2 rushers are medic :eek:, hence making the cooldown useless

And there are many more aspects which could be changed like how many kits allowed in a team to be used but im not going to explain here because im replying to people who dont play thebridge

Last edited:
1. There are no TB devs
3. He is correct, bringing Fantasy alone will not help with the absolute boredom and repetition of the game, even so the broken mechanics and team compositioning it has.
4. Long games or not, Even if its a big map, (Like Skylands) If the map layout is good, then the map is playable.
5. Mainstream Kits are the broken and old meta and will always be if Jartex does not do anything about it. No, Kits do not need a nerf, its the Kit mechanics thats broken.

- Vampire boost nerfed to Speed 2 for 3 seconds ONLY every 15 seconds but theres a whole ass kit called Sprinter with Speed 2 Permanent :oops:
-Tank kit slowness 2 added for NO reason (now back to slowness 1 thanks to me) "It would help nerf a bit" But still has Prot 2 Chestplate and prot 1 pants everytime you spawn :eek: so balanced

And there are many more aspects which could be changed like how many kits allowed in a team to be used but im not going to explain here because im replying to people who dont play thebridge
Just delete the mode. It's dead, simple.

1. There are no TB devs

- Vampire boost nerfed to Speed 2 for 3 seconds ONLY every 15 seconds but theres a whole ass kit called Sprinter with Speed 2 Permanent :oops:
-Tank kit slowness 2 added for NO reason (now back to slowness 1 thanks to me) "It would help nerf a bit" But still has Prot 2 Chestplate and prot 1 pants everytime you spawn :eek: so balanced

And it hardly brings in any donations.

unknown2472

Define "little bit" and no, it's not "9/10" TheBridge was ruined entirely since the day they released it, and it has always been dead since release, compared to the previous networks that also had it, they averaged more players.
it doesn't have many players bcoz players/kids r busy in shit other mini games and tb require brain which most of the 9 year old kid doesn't have and jartex will give update only when it will be active