Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested The Brain Washer item removal in Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
DhruvCoolPlays
Minecraft Username:
DhruvCoolPlays​

What is the suggestion about?
The Brain Washer item removal in Bedwars​

Description:
I have an Iron rank on the Server, and I wanted to say that I literally wasted 100 bedwars brains on a few things I already had in the brain washer! I grind for 3+ hours EACH DAY to get seasonal kill messages (In this case,Spooky Kill messages) and I either get a tiny jar of coins,or a cosmetic I already earnt! Why tho? If one gets an item, and it's removed from the brain washer it would be both better, easy and convenient for the players. I look forward to this change on my favourite server, have a very good day and be blessed😀😀

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's for the convenience and time of the players. I wasted 100+ brains on things I already had and got like a few 30 coins outta those. I know soo many such players and we all look forward to a change. I took an initiative to suggest this.​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
+1⠀Already suggested before and pending, anyways I support your suggestion.

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
ve an Iron rank on the Server, and I wanted to say that I literally wasted 100 bedwars brains on a few things I already had in the brain washer! I grind for 3+ hours EACH DAY to get seasonal kill messages (In this case,Spooky Kill messages) and I either get a tiny jar of coins,or a cosmetic I already earnt! Why tho? If one gets an item, and it's removed from the brain washer it would be both better, easy an
+1 reasons stated above (not reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.