Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested The Brain Washer item removal in Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
DhruvCoolPlays
Minecraft Username:
DhruvCoolPlays​

What is the suggestion about?
The Brain Washer item removal in Bedwars​

Description:
I have an Iron rank on the Server, and I wanted to say that I literally wasted 100 bedwars brains on a few things I already had in the brain washer! I grind for 3+ hours EACH DAY to get seasonal kill messages (In this case,Spooky Kill messages) and I either get a tiny jar of coins,or a cosmetic I already earnt! Why tho? If one gets an item, and it's removed from the brain washer it would be both better, easy and convenient for the players. I look forward to this change on my favourite server, have a very good day and be blessed😀😀

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's for the convenience and time of the players. I wasted 100+ brains on things I already had and got like a few 30 coins outta those. I know soo many such players and we all look forward to a change. I took an initiative to suggest this.​

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
DhruvCoolPlays

What is the suggestion about?
The Brain Washer item removal in Bedwars

Description:
I have an Iron rank on the Server, and I wanted to say that I literally wasted 100 bedwars brains on a few things I already had in the brain washer! I grind for 3+ hours EACH DAY to get seasonal kill messages (In this case,Spooky Kill messages) and I either get a tiny jar of coins,or a cosmetic I already earnt! Why tho? If one gets an item, and it's removed from the brain washer it would be both better, easy and convenient for the players. I look forward to this change on my favourite server, have a very good day and be blessed😀😀

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's for the convenience and time of the players. I wasted 100+ brains on things I already had and got like a few 30 coins outta those. I know soo many such players and we all look forward to a change. I took an initiative to suggest this.
Already suggested still in pending for a long time
+1 from me

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
I have decided to give this a +1
Reason : Good idea and stated by community

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D
IGN
DhruvCoolPlays
Idk if this will be accepted or not believe me I literally got something from a gold brain which I got in a bronze brain smh waiting for this to get implemented if eligible. Thank you all for lovely support :)

CallMehImo

+1 Reasons Stated Above
IGN: CallMeImo | Level 25 (At Time Of Making) | Bedwars Speed-Bridge (Still suck at it) | Skywars Noob

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
+1 though it is already suggested way more times, we still need this.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Saaket_PLAYZ_YT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.