Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

The bed wars guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

talha770

to moon walk you need
You only need 4 CPS when you time your clicks.

-Blocking only slows the player down, but w-tapping stops the player momentarily, creating more distance with the opponent. More distance = they can't hit you
What is the fastest bridging method in Minecraft?
The Andromeda Method - The fastest bridging technique in Minecraft.
(you can search on you tube how to do this bridging)

enjoy your time on jartex and have Fun :)

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
lmao what the fuck is this guide lol pretty sure Nirahz Nirahz agrees also for the Andromeda bridge part First off its the most difficult bridge and I don't think its the fastest bridge because your placing a block up and down at the same time at a 180 degree angle switch and that makes you a bit slower I might be wrong but I am pretty sure if your insanely good at Telly or God you might be faster then andromeda

salti

lmao what the fuck is this guide lol pretty sure Nirahz Nirahz agrees also for the Andromeda bridge part First off its the most difficult bridge and I don't think its the fastest bridge because your placing a block up and down at the same time at a 180 degree angle switch and that makes you a bit slower I might be wrong but I am pretty sure if your insanely good at Telly or God you might be faster then andromeda
god is walking constantly, telly is sprint jumping constantly, andromeda is sprint jumping with head hitters

Few people can do god consistently, i think only a few people can do a full telly consistently, everyone can do andromeda in their dreams

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I am pretty sure I have seen few ppl doing andromeda and I can prove if your interested just dm me.

Edit : Nvm he was hacking lmao

Last edited:

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
god is walking constantly, telly is sprint jumping constantly, andromeda is sprint jumping with head hitters

Few people can do god consistently, i think only a few people can do a full telly consistently, everyone can do andromeda in their dreams
not to flex or anything but i can download safewalk and go faster

Status
Not open for further replies.