Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Thank you JartexNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
SummerBoi reported him ikr, after SpookyLee was reported he was even hacking on practice for more than 1 hour, He should've been banned Immediately.
There should be a staff member online to view the report and ban. Timezones are also a thing. Trial rank is a rank to prove yourself if you're worth of getting Helper or above, so giving the rank ban permissions is a complete no.
Further more arguing about how the server management doesn't do anything about their Anti-Cheat etc, won't solve the issue of players hacking on the server. If you think that these hackers are completely different players than you're wrong, they're 95% of the time the same users just evading.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
EDIT: I completely agree, They should also make a report but as DrogonMC tell me that there are pending reports from Monday, so it would take a lot time to get them banned. They should get banned at the time they are cheating. For e.g. if someone was hacking a few days ago and after some days he was playing legit, then he got banned, he would get nothing why is he banned by a staff member for doing nothing(atm they got banned) and they will rage at staff on forums and causing more problems for Staff-Team.
Every Staff member should have permissions to ban with proof, there is nothing wrong in it.
SummerBoi reported him I know.(I wasn't blaming any staff member, just got mad why a staff member don't have perms to ban).
after SpookyLee was reported he was even hacking on practice for more than 1 hour, He should've been banned Immediately.

That's what I wanted to say.

Sincerely, RaptideDyne.
1) The player was not online for me to spec him
2) you told me that you reported him but after you checked all your reports you realized that you forgot to report him.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UNXI

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
1) The player was not online for me to spec him
2) you told me that you reported him but after you checked all your reports you realized that you forgot to report him.
That player was online and i've spammed report command(i did that like 50 times) amd if you didnt fot reports, that's not my problem.not lying 100%, i am 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.