Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Thank you JartexNetwork

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT HERE TO ATTACK ANYONE BY ANY MEANS, I'VE BEEN PLAYING ON JARTEX FOR A LONG TIME, I LOVE THIS SERVER, I AM NOT HERE TO FLEX MY STATS EITHER. THERE ARE PROBABLY PEOPLE 10 TIMES BETTER THEN ME. (please don't be toxic to me)

---
So, recently I posted a thread about how my friend lost his win-streak to a bug. basically what happened is that the win registered but he still lost his win-streak for some unknown reason.

I also lost my 100+ win-streak to a bug that kicks you to the main-hub at the end of a game.
Situation wasn't different to the previous one, Our party leader was GhostBlade9824.

This was our 3rd closest call of all time, we basically triple queued quads and basically got targeted by clout hungry steves and alexes. Our bed got destroyed, me and GhostBlade9824 died, but our third teammate shayanZgamer easily clutched that game and we won. The victory message was literally on my screen. Then Instantly, due to a server fall-back glitch or something. I got warped to the main-hub with an error called "the server you were previously on went down".

What happens next is that I join one of the Bedwars lobbies and see that my win-streak updated from 130-4ish to 1. the same thing that happened to my friend like a few weeks ago.

Now, coming to the most critical part. I am not a developer but at least give me a chance to explain what the flip is actually going on with the stats. system.

2 Possibilities that I came up with so far, that are basically the cause of this happening.

1. A coding flaw in the stat. logging system that instantly counts the game as a loss if you get eliminated, ignoring that your team manages to win afterwards.

2. The Fall-back glitch caused me to leave the game before the server could register my win in the database. (I am pretty sure this is the actual reason)

DEVS PLEASE FIX THIS OML

WITNESSES:
GhostBlade9824 GhostBlade9824 shayanZgamer shayanZgamer BlueEnderFury BlueEnderFury these cool minemen were there most of the time throughout the win-streak grind and if this is not enough, a staff-member was there when the party reached 100ws JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt (plz dont embarrass me ;p)

Attachments

• Capture143.png
    Capture143.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

shayanZgamer

i lost my ws like this too just i didnt even lose a bed that game and no one even had to clutch or anything
P.S: it is very funny that you are still mad about this LOL

GhostBlade9824

Donator
Donator
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT HERE TO ATTACK ANYONE BY ANY MEANS, I'VE BEEN PLAYING ON JARTEX FOR A LONG TIME, I LOVE THIS SERVER, I AM NOT HERE TO FLEX MY STATS EITHER. THERE ARE PROBABLY PEOPLE 10 TIMES BETTER THEN ME. (please don't be toxic to me)

---
So, recently I posted a thread about how my friend lost his win-streak to a bug. basically what happened is that the win registered but he still lost his win-streak for some unknown reason.

I also lost my 100+ win-streak to a bug that kicks you to the main-hub at the end of a game.
Situation wasn't different to the previous one, Our party leader was GhostBlade9824.

This was our 3rd closest call of all time, we basically triple queued quads and basically got targeted by clout hungry steves and alexes. Our bed got destroyed, me and GhostBlade9824 died, but our third teammate shayanZgamer easily clutched that game and we won. The victory message was literally on my screen. Then Instantly, due to a server fall-back glitch or something. I got warped to the main-hub with an error called "the server you were previously on went down".

What happens next is that I join one of the Bedwars lobbies and see that my win-streak updated from 130-4ish to 1. the same thing that happened to my friend like a few weeks ago.

Now, coming to the most critical part. I am not a developer but at least give me a chance to explain what the flip is actually going on with the stats. system.

2 Possibilities that I came up with so far, that are basically the cause of this happening.

1. A coding flaw in the stat. logging system that instantly counts the game as a loss if you get eliminated, ignoring that your team manages to win afterwards.

2. The Fall-back glitch caused me to leave the game before the server could register my win in the database. (I am pretty sure this is the actual reason)

DEVS PLEASE FIX THIS OML

WITNESSES:
GhostBlade9824 GhostBlade9824 shayanZgamer shayanZgamer BlueEnderFury BlueEnderFury these cool minemen were there most of the time throughout the win-streak grind and if this is not enough, a staff-member was there when the party reached 100ws JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt (plz dont embarrass me ;p)
Tbh I think the second reason is more accurate coz jartex takes 3 seconds to register the win and if u get sent to the main lobby coz u accidentally clicked the paper then it won't register as win

KillBandit

Addicted Member

---

DEVS PLEASE FIX THIS OML

WITNESSES:
I faced a similar issue like this, While in a party my friend (the party leader) started a game , we were in the same game lobby , but when the game started .. we were in different teams. Now the main question was what shall we do ! If we use /leave it would end our winstreak and if we continue , 3 of us will lose our winstreak eventually as we all were in different teams.

I was facing this problem a few days after the server was up from maintenance. I even took screenshots of this issue and was going to post it on the Bug Reports but the issue was solved the next day, so I didnt.

As you can see in the first Image , the party list in the left hand side bottom left of the image , but while in match , we were in different teams

Attachments

• SalwyrrLauncher 06-06-2021 16.42.14.png
    SalwyrrLauncher 06-06-2021 16.42.14.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 11
  • SalwyrrLauncher 06-06-2021 16.42.22.png
    SalwyrrLauncher 06-06-2021 16.42.22.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 13

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
Sad u lost that ws but staff fix it
I did loose a ws like this but it was only 34ws but like im sad

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
I'm so so sorry about you losing your streak please report it here so it can be fixed asap.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Tbh I think the second reason is more accurate coz jartex takes 3 seconds to register the win and if u get sent to the main lobby coz u accidentally clicked the paper then it won't register as win
happened to me to, thats how I lose my 45ws