Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tell us your opinions!

How much would you rate this server? And why?

• 1/5 - so bad

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 2/5 -bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5 -ok

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • 4/5 -good

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • 5/5 -so good

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDarker

Well i give 4/5 first month i played faction i rrly like it. But 1 time this happen we made a base full protected they didit bliw our walls then Popcontroll apeared and a staff member was there. We tokked all the spawners and then they left. 1 hourater we put spawners back 1 member of Popcontrol apeared in your base i saw him idk how he get in there so he maded a hole in your base then she/he saied we maded a hole in there but how can u mqke a hole in the boarder and come inside ? idk. Now i play in SB so the staff members and players are nice :/ Hope no more abuse.

Kooni

In all honesty, I would have to rate the server a 3/5.

Positives: Some of the staff are friendly and really down to earth, they can assist you whenever needed. Also the amount of hackers are decreasing which is also a positive. The giveaways are nice and make players want to work harder.

Negatives: There are some staff who are "biased" towards other staff members, for example: Player is asking for help but staff is too busy grinding (or something along the lines of that) and then a player says "Why do you have to be so ignorant?" as soon as the player says this the staff member then sees this as "Staff Disrespect". Another negative is that the server is just dying out. Before the factions reset there was sooooooo much hype now there is nothing interesting (WHERE ARE THE RAID EVENTS :(??? ) I mean after the giveaway the top factions have just left. This is no competition. Also if you try add more gamemodes like survival then it would be really entertaining.

Extras: Maybe add more gamemodes? Survival would be really nice. Maybe HCF? or Vanilla factions? ( No Mcmmo or Custom Enchants).

Yours Sincerely,
~Kenny

MMSwurls

5/5 Because The Staff Are Working Hard And They Are Cool.

Last edited:

XTaz

Banned
4/5 cuz I'm playing on this server for about a year and liked it but needs a good anti cheat I hope staff will do something about it

N9_Cyclone

i say 4/5 just becuase of the amount of hackers on Jartex and it's sooo annoying!
but otherwise i love it! :D

shacharts

I am just wondering how much would you rate this server for, and why?

Personally I rate it for 5/5 because the staffs are working hard for the players' needs such as hackers, lag and many other things. Sometime it may seem that staffs aren't doing anything but you can not really tell since you can't see how reports are handled or other behind the stage events.
HAHAHA AS staff lol

i found like 5 bugs here and i ban here like 20 hackers
nice joke mate
+ crash server
+ few bug that still not fixed
+ everytime im log i not see any staff

Veltonic

i say 4/5 just becuase of the amount of hackers on Jartex and it's sooo annoying!
but otherwise i love it! :D

I try to report more players, already banned 20 hackers i think its a not bad start. :p:oops:

And ill rate this server with 4/5 bcs few bugs, hackers and lags, all other thinks are awesome.:)

N9_Cyclone

I try to report more players, already banned 20 hackers i think its a not bad start. :p:oops:

And ill rate this server with 4/5 bcs few bugs, hackers and lags, all other thinks are awesome.:)
wow 20 and u haven't been here that long at all!...
i've been here longer and i swear i could've banned 100 but i'm too god damn lazy :(
I might have let Jartex down.... again...

Xatrix

4/5 why?
Well I love this server and playing on it but i got to remove a point just for 1.the lag that occurs sometime and 2.The amount of hacker that just pisses me of but except for that this is a great server and i have been plying on it for around a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.