Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tell us your opinions!

How much would you rate this server? And why?

• 1/5 - so bad

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 2/5 -bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5 -ok

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • 4/5 -good

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • 5/5 -so good

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendiac

Addicted Member
I am just wondering how much would you rate this server for, and why?

Personally I rate it for 5/5 because the staffs are working hard for the players' needs such as hackers, lag and many other things. Sometime it may seem that staffs aren't doing anything but you can not really tell since you can't see how reports are handled or other behind the stage events.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
5/5, why? coz I'm still playing here 6 months after finding this server...

NorskateTracksU

Addicted Member
4/5 early on the factions map, since there was alot of raids and stuff going on, still server has some issues but when i report the bugs etc they usually get fixed :) so thats nice.
It's hard to have a good factions server since theres alot of different people you have to make sure enjoys your server.
3/5 right now, people not pvping and not really anything going on which makes it a bit boring for ME, Doesn't mean the SERVER is bad, but the players arent the best.

Positives on server: Good community, easy to contact the core members and not that pay2win like other servers (cosmic) Ofc you need fly but other than that you can win the map / do good without a rank. First map i played on jartex i didnt have rank until i won premium and elite. :)

Negatives: Hackers(Which every competitive game/gamemode on minecraft has, since hacks are easily accessable), Players not forced to do "risky" stuff, like having up spawners, making claimed bases etc. Ways to maybe make people stop mining spawners all the time would be that they have to pay a small fine every spawner they mine, or have a custom enchant or something like that, since its very annoying that people can just hide in their base and mine spawners all day. And to counter people who have unclaimed bases there could be some /track plugin or something, idk :)
Rules are also a bit 2 strict for me, i understand that theres kids playing, but sometimes i get warned /muted for the most dumbest reasons and ive seen people get warned for staff disrespect for just calling a staff member bad... :(

After all of this being said, if you're looking for a good cracked minecraft faction server, Jartex is a good choice :)

Jeries

Donator
Donator
5-5, why: Because I have been playing this server since June, I liked the community,staff members,the developer,the staff manager, the admin and the owner.... They are helpful.

Dreyko

4/5 early on the factions map, since there was alot of raids and stuff going on, still server has some issues but when i report the bugs etc they usually get fixed :) so thats nice.
It's hard to have a good factions server since theres alot of different people you have to make sure enjoys your server.
3/5 right now, people not pvping and not really anything going on which makes it a bit boring for ME, Doesn't mean the SERVER is bad, but the players arent the best.

Positives on server: Good community, easy to contact the core members and not that pay2win like other servers (cosmic) Ofc you need fly but other than that you can win the map / do good without a rank. First map i played on jartex i didnt have rank until i won premium and elite. :)

Negatives: Hackers(Which every competitive game/gamemode on minecraft has, since hacks are easily accessable), Players not forced to do "risky" stuff, like having up spawners, making claimed bases etc. Ways to maybe make people stop mining spawners all the time would be that they have to pay a small fine every spawner they mine, or have a custom enchant or something like that, since its very annoying that people can just hide in their base and mine spawners all day. And to counter people who have unclaimed bases there could be some /track plugin or something, idk :)
Rules are also a bit 2 strict for me, i understand that theres kids playing, but sometimes i get warned /muted for the most dumbest reasons and ive seen people get warned for staff disrespect for just calling a staff member bad... :(

After all of this being said, if you're looking for a good cracked minecraft faction server, Jartex is a good choice :)
"pay a small fine every spawner they mine" 10/10 idea

Lots of people know how to protect things inside a base. You can literally protect everything in a base (spawners, chests, ect.) from players that raid you unless they have a cannon pointed straight at it. Not many people can cannon (exception for Norskate). It kinda makes factions die down.

oSpeed

5/5 Because I have played here for over a year and it is still working VERY good

Status
Not open for further replies.