Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tell me a reason why bedwars is the best minigame of the 3

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Tell me 1 reason why bedwars is better than skywars or the bridge. I'll start:

Matches are neither too long like in the bridge nor too short like in skywars.

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Ok bedwars is cool, not too long, etc... but I think in Thebridge, you can have more fun especially with the diversity of the kits. Even if I respect your choice hum...

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I know... But the clan grinds are mostly done on bedwars... Since you can get a team and coordinate well with each other. Skywars have clans too but the games are too short and anything can happen. TB is not that good for grinding for trophies because of the time it takes.
Hmmm not really, in my clans we both grind Skywars and Bedwars so not really. Skywars is faster and give almost the same amount of trophies so it's worth it.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Ok bedwars is cool, not too long, etc... but I think in Thebridge, you can have more fun especially with the diversity of the kits. Even if I respect your choice hum...
I definitely don't like TB sorry Reddy..

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Why Pika players are joining Jartex more than before?
Pika bw community is sweaty cus of the influence of many youtubers and ppl from twitch over there ...so ppl are getting into bw there a lot and most of the new ppl with beginner level i met in jartex are from pika ....the bedwars lb players in pika i met told me that jartex is not as competitive as pika so players from there join jartex for easy games and all

.... if u check on pika.... this month they hosted a bw tournament w 300usd price pool also i recently noticed them collaborating with sm game organisers called rematch ..... U can find more info in their lobby and forums ig

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Undisputed, The Bridge is the better than skywars and bedwars. Bedwars is not good like the bridge.

1- In bedwars and skywars, you need to make bridge yourself. But in the bridge, there is already a bridge to rush to the other team.
2- Bedwars games are not being so quick every time, and the bridge games are not being so long every time. That’s not a reason to say ”bw is the best”.
3- In bedwars, you need to protect your bed so good, because it has only 1 health. But in the bridge, your nexus has 100 healths, so you still need to protect it but no need like in bedwars. So you can rush to the other team more relax.

I know, this post is not supporting bedwars. However, I wanted to write it because the bridge is my favorite minigame and ppl should know this: The Bridge is NOT BAD!

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Pika bw community is sweaty cus of the influence of many youtubers and ppl from twitch over there ...so ppl are getting into bw there a lot and most of the new ppl with beginner level i met in jartex are from pika ....the bedwars lb players in pika i met told me that jartex is not as competitive as pika so players from there join jartex for easy games and all

.... if u check on pika.... this month they hosted a bw tournament w 300usd price pool also i recently noticed them collaborating with sm game organisers called rematch ..... U can find more info in their lobby and forums ig
Hmm ok I understand what you mean now

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Undisputed, The Bridge is the better than skywars and bedwars. Bedwars is not good like the bridge.

1- In bedwars and skywars, you need to make bridge yourself. But in the bridge, there is already a bridge to rush to the other team.
2- Bedwars games are not being so quick every time, and the bridge games are not being so long every time. That’s not a reason to say ”bw is the best”.
3- In bedwars, you need to protect your bed so good, because it has only 1 health. But in the bridge, your nexus has 100 healths, so you still need to protect it but no need like in bedwars. So you can rush to the other team more relax.

I know, this post is not supporting bedwars. However, I wanted to write it because the bridge is my favorite minigame and ppl should know this: The Bridge is NOT BAD!
I can understand you but, the way to play is for me not funny and I don't like it.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Who invented bedwars? I actually don't know.