Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Tell me a reason why bedwars is the best minigame of the 3

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Tell me 1 reason why bedwars is better than skywars or the bridge. I'll start:

Matches are neither too long like in the bridge nor too short like in skywars.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
NO SWEATS?! Eh, sweats are in Bedwars too you know..
ye especially these days jartex kinda getting competitive when it comes to bw .....cus of the pika players joining in jartex

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Tell me 1 reason why bedwars is better than skywars or the bridge. I'll start:

Matches are neither too long like in the bridge nor too short like in skywars.
U have unlimited lifes unless ur bed gets ouff. Its very fun. U have a better chance of clutching cuz u can get pots and all dif kind of stuff for clutching against a sweat or a hacker unless sw they will just camp the good stuff which is of course at mid.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LucrativeGX561

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
U have unlimited lifes unless ur bed gets ouff. Its very fun. U have a better chance of clutching cuz u can get pots and all dif kind of stuff for clutching against a sweat or a hacker unless sw they will just camp the good stuff which is of course at mid.
Oh and also there are no P2W kits (but i don't really care about that since I am diamond 😂 )

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Bedwars matches are quite interesting. With jartex having unique features of its own, it spices up the gameplay experience in bedwars! Features like clans and cosmetics push people to play more on bedwars and achieve their goals on the network. That is why I think Bedwars is better than skywars and the bridge

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
ye especially these days jartex kinda getting competitive when it comes to bw .....cus of the pika players joining in jartex
Why Pika players are joining Jartex more than before?

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I definitely agree, it's more satisfying to clutch with potions and other useful tools!

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Bedwars matches are quite interesting. With jartex having unique features of its own, it spices up the gameplay experience in bedwars! Features like clans and cosmetics push people to play more on bedwars and achieve their goals on the network. That is why I think Bedwars is better than skywars and the bridge
Clans and cosmetics are available in Skywars and TB too so I don't get what you mean

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Clans and cosmetics are available in Skywars and TB too so I don't get what you mean
I know... But the clan grinds are mostly done on bedwars... Since you can get a team and coordinate well with each other. Skywars have clans too but the games are too short and anything can happen. TB is not that good for grinding for trophies because of the time it takes.