Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Team Tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheSkyWarsGods

What is the suggestion about?
Team Tops

Description:
Hello there I had a suggestion about adding Team Top rewards like other game modes as Prison, Factions, and etc I was thinking they should add Team top rewards for kitpvp because it doesn't matter if u have a rank or not on kitpvp most of the time its just skill and none Pay to Win players like other game modes have a chance to win some money or BC from the server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help None pay to win players

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Neutral. P2W can either win the Team Top (as always) because you know, they also buy some stuff in the store like Gkits. If this is accepted, then good luck fighting against P2W xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moritc

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Neutral. P2W can either win the Team Top (as always) because you know, they also buy some stuff in the store like Gkits. If this is accepted, then good luck fighting against P2W xD
Gkit's dont help u with Getting Brains by Killing people

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
it doesn't matter if u have a rank or not on kitpvp most of the time its just skill and none Pay to Win players like other game modes have a chance to win some money or BC from the server.
yea bullshit. But I dont play kit pvp , I dunno man. Kitpvp is p2w

Last edited:

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Kitpvp is a bit p2w but the problem is there will be the same teams every payouts and I don't feel like giving more money to the already winning other gamemodes ppl to increase their alt-stacking with gkits and stuff.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moritc

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Kitpvp is a bit p2w but the problem is there will be the same teams every payouts and I don't feel like giving more money to the already winning other gamemodes ppl to increase their alt-stacking with gkits and stuff.
Gkits don't give Brains for Team top

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moritc

Moritc

Donator
Donator
yea bullshit. But I dont play kit pvp , I dunno man. Kitpvp is p2w
Nope it's not that p2w u should play it and u will know u can literally buy an immortal sword for 500$ and start killing people and get brains

Status
Not open for further replies.