Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Team Tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheSkyWarsGods

What is the suggestion about?
Team Tops

Description:
Hello there I had a suggestion about adding Team Top rewards like other game modes as Prison, Factions, and etc I was thinking they should add Team top rewards for kitpvp because it doesn't matter if u have a rank or not on kitpvp most of the time its just skill and none Pay to Win players like other game modes have a chance to win some money or BC from the server.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help None pay to win players

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
-1 Kitpvp is not balanced for people without ranks, and there will be the same people on payout lb.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
w

what do u mean by not balanced and same people?
I played kitmap before and I got killed by donors with sharp 5 and strength, armor was probably prot 4. Is that fair to the normal kits players get? Also, some of these donors team, which can make them dominate the payout for however long until someone beats them or they quit.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moritc

Moritc

Donator
Donator
I played kitmap before and I got killed by donors with sharp 5 and strength, armor was probably prot 4. Is that fair to the normal kits players get? Also, some of these donors team, which can make them dominate the payout for however long until someone beats them or they quit.
bro can't u read i said u can buy Immortal sets for 1.5k and u can also buy streght potions

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
bro can't u read i said u can buy Immortal sets for 1.5k and u can also buy streght potions
According to you, "you can buy immortal swords for $500". The strength pots also cost money which donors can get from easily killing or onceagain kits. I don't know the eco too well over there to be fair.

1. You only mentioned immortal sword for 500$ (from what I quickly scanned).

2. I don't think everybody is selling swords for 500$? Donors can buy those out of monopoly even if it was true.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Moritc

Moritc

Donator
Donator
According to you, "you can buy immortal swords for $500". The strength pots also cost money which donors can get from easily killing or onceagain kits. I don't know the eco too well over there to be fair.

1. You only mentioned immortal sword for 500$ (from what I quickly scanned).

2. I don't think everybody is selling swords for 500$? Donors can buy those out of monopoly even if it was true.
Bro they are worth 500$ go ask people and streght pots are worth 200$ in /shop also there is no Kit once

Last edited:

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TheSkyWarsGods​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.