Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Survival reset

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
so, survival server started about a week after last faction reset and since faction just reset again, players including me have been wondering if survival will reset in a normal 3 month season or a one year like some other servers or just when 1.17 drops ?

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Hello, oom7

I'm pretty sure the survival reset will be next year, but I don't know if it will be 1.17 I don't like it but we'll see.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Stormidity

It has to have a reset when the server updates to 1.17 because it has some world generation changes but im not sure

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
+1
We need a survival full reset removing all farmable items from blackmarket and keeping the ones that really require exploration like diamonds and iron ore and stuff. This isn't even survival its more like factions or some other grinding gamemode.

Stormidity

+1
We need a survival full reset removing all farmable items from blackmarket and keeping the ones that really require exploration like diamonds and iron ore and stuff. This isn't even survival its more like factions or some other grinding gamemode.
Im with ya at this point koo but it has to reset when 1.18 (caves and cliffs part 2) comes because its a major world generation update so it has to

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Im with ya at this point koo but it has to reset when 1.18 (caves and cliffs part 2) comes because its a major world generation update so it has to
Ofc it will happen, caves and cliffs 1st part is releasing in like 4 days lol

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Survival doesn't need resetting as often as gamemodes like factions. They will most likely reset it when they have a fix for all the current bugs as this was the first season which was full of small problems. No point resetting it until they are all fixed.

Stormidity

Survival doesn't need resetting as often as gamemodes like factions. They will most likely reset it when they have a fix for all the current bugs as this was the first season which was full of small problems. No point resetting it until they are all fixed.
Yeah but when a whole world generation changes come if the server updates it has to reset

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

Survival really doesn't need a reset atm.