Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Support Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

nVerse

Suspended
IGN
nVerse
Minecraft Username:
oMaplee​

What is the suggestion about?
Support Tickets​

Description:
Help comes in all forms, even tickets. JartexNetwork has a lot of players online, and with that, a lot of people will need help with at least one thing. To limit forum posts about people needing help and people spamming "how tf do I do this??!?!??!" in Discord main-chat, I suggest to add tickets. There are many Discord bots you can use to add the tickets feature into a Discord guild / server. Tickets should only be opened if the player / user needs help from a staff member or administrator. Creating tickets and adding this feature overall will make a great addition to the Discord server and limit a lot of spam threads and annoying comments in the main-chat.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help JartexNetwork by reducing spam threads, limit public support / help, train / improve staff's ability on helping people directly through a ticket, and keep organized with many common problems and known issues.​

Extra Information:
Ticket Tool is a great ticket bot to use!
Maple#9111 - Discord Name and Tag​

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, oMaplee​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Although the support tickets could increase the attention someone receives, we like the community to be involved whilst a player is in seeking assistance, therefore this feature won't be added.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.