Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Suggestion : Ranked mode for Bedwars?

vShifuu

Donator
Donator
I was wondering if gamemodes like bedwars might get a ranked division similar to how practice has Its ranked mode.

Other than the leader-boards, bedwars does not have a lot to compete for, So adding a ranked division would be really fun.

If there would be a problem of cheaters, It could be prevented by the same anti cheat in normal mode. (most cheats at least)

salti

ranked bedwars wouldn't work unless it was privately done by players in the community

FlamingV

I don't think that's a good idea, not because it would be bad or something like that but because cheaters might start swarming the ranked mods. Jartex is the most popular cracked server, which is why if there are cheaters, then there isn't much we can do because if they get banned all they need to do is enter another name and done. Even with an IP ban, they can use a VPN. but even if it is added, it'll be fun. at least i hope so. (;

G

Gusto

nah, ranked skywars is better.
anyways, there should be requirements to queue for ranekd mode (there will still be coset cheaters, but staff can ss them, we can at least get rid of blatant cheaters)

FlamingV

nah, ranked skywars is better.
anyways, there should be requirements to queue for ranekd mode (there will still be coset cheaters, but staff can ss them, we can at least get rid of blatant cheaters)
yeah that makes sense

hyvil

Donator
Donator
It would be more fun. It's too easy playing normal bedwars cause people get strong teammates and just win every game.

salti

It would be more fun. It's too easy playing normal bedwars cause people get strong teammates and just win every game.
yeah thats true but hackers would overrun the gamemode and there would be a mess on which gamemode to do and elo etc. A private version run through a discord server would be a much better option

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
there is already a ranked bedwars but its not active cuz lack of players. if you guys join i will start doing daily ranked bw events here is the ranked bw discord server KEEP IN MIND THIS IS UNOFFICIAL RANKED BW THIS IS NOT HOSTED BY THE SERVER https://discord.gg/NyBtyG

salti

there is already a ranked bedwars but its not active cuz lack of players. if you guys join i will start doing daily ranked bw events here is the ranked bw discord server KEEP IN MIND THIS IS UNOFFICIAL RANKED BW THIS IS NOT HOSTED BY THE SERVER https://discord.gg/NyBtyG
that server isn't organized well though