Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ranked Bedwars?

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
Hello everyone. As I know there are tons of sweats on the server and they play normal bedwars. I know there are some servers that host bedwars tournaments at weekends but I want to do ranked bedwars like hypixel. Now I want feedback from others i wont start right away. the main problem is cheaters. we know jartex anti cheat is dogshit so we can prevent cheaters by screen sharing them. there will be very strict rules exmaple there will be only 3 clients allowed Badlion client, Lunar Client and laby mod because most cracked players use laby mod. now i will do a poll and i need some trust worthy people to manage it because ofc i cant do it all alone i am still working on it and if u want to be event manager or event staff dm me on discord.

bubul

ik there is nothing to do cuz most of the cracked users use laby mod they dont got paid real minecraft account. i did not include forge cuz it way more easy to hack on forge
what about hyperium

G

Gusto

-1, no one will join (I am 100% sure)+staff dont have time to spectate games for u+ its dumb to ss players, even if you found something you cant do nothing

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
-1, no one will join (I am 100% sure)+staff dont have time to spectate games for u+ its dumb to ss players, even if you found something you cant do nothing
Ranked people will probably use vape and its easy as f to bypass that