Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GiveAway Store vouchers giveaway?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay1607

IGN: Jay1607
Thanks for the giveaway! And congrats on taking very good care of the server and the players in it.

Exitiment

IGN: Exitiment
And i love your games too you guys are the best JN 4Ever (I most love Skywars)

HTCG

IGN:HTCG
Yeah it is relly fun to see jartex grow, from the beginning it was like dead so I stopped playing it for some few months, when im came back it was never like befor so much was added and so many players was on, it was just a magical moment for me at that time because Jartex is my center, its here my minecraft life is and my friends are.:O:alien;)

strongberttwo

IGN
strongbert
ign : strongbert
I still know the day 2013 31 december that i joined Habziecraft with 20 +- players online. what a great time it has been

Hello players of JartexNetwork

I remember my first days on Jartex and my first days when I became staff here. I just amazed at how much Jartex has has grown the last couple months. From a 20 player base server 10 months ago to what Jartex is now its just crazy!

We want to to thank you guys, the community for playing here on Jartex by doing a giveaway!

We will be giving away 10 store vouchers!

• 1x75,- store voucher
  • 3x 40,- store vouchers
  • 6x 25,- store vouchers
On August 8, 2016 will we randomly choose the 10 winners, those people will be contacted with a private message here on the forums.
Rundown of Information:

What?
A store voucher giveaway
Where? Here on the forums
When? It will start when this post has been posted
How long? The giveaway will run until August 8, 2016
How do I enter? Just leave your username in a comment here on the forums.

A couple rules:

Spamming:
Spamming your post is not allowed and will be a ban from the forums. Making a post once is enough.
Requirements: Having at least 5 post on the forums.
One account: You can only use 1 account. When you have multiple accounts you will be removed.

Since we're in the mood to celebrate, so let's ramp up the sale shall we? We`re ramping it up at the server store with a 40% OFF all packages!

July 28, 2016 to August 4, 2016
40% off all store items (excluding unbans)
Shop at
http://store.jartexnetwork.com/
from the first time I have started and playing to your server I was just amazed! for me, this server is better from all the others! and I would love to get a store vouncher, but the biggest thing I want to get is a place to your staff! that would be amazing if this thing happen, thanks for reading my message see ya all!! (post written by OgulcanMs-Stelios

ElectroGamer

IGN: GT_Gaming

Gunfire I really love this server and hope it grows and stays active like always :D

Status
Not open for further replies.