Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

GiveAway Store vouchers giveaway?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreusxFruit

Im really exited for the winners,ive been to jartex like the 5th of July,2016, and ive benn playing skyblock like everyday.....
It means so much to me cuz of all the hardwork,it goes oout preety well,

SKYBLOCK has been the greatest challenge of my gaming life...

Soo i want to participate in the giveaway.! IGN:Andreus

Even i win or not,this is still my all-time favorite server!
-Lel my first day of my class is August 8, sooo meh

CowvanRotten

I hope this counts as my 5th post! :)
The Jartex Network is basically the only game I play on my computer in my spare time (aka this summer)! The players in factions answer my questions and have a clear personality while typing!
Although the chances of receiving these store vouchers are slim, this giveaway is simply a gift from the server. More importantly, I am happy that this server is literally free to play!

I wish everyone the best of luck and hope to celebrate the winners of this raffle!
Sincerely,

CowvanRotten

IGN
camping_rusher
I like jartex in all 8 months i play their i like see how much players are nice and not scammer at prison(I joke) and at Kit-PvP (I Joke too their is alot of hackers) But i still love this server because of one i have a lot of friends and i know mex and Gunfire from my first day at the server. (and my skin and mex skin are not so diffrent ;D)

yooo

This is the only server that i have played on for more than a couple months, if this server wasn't good, then i wouldn't have bothered trying to become the richest on skyblock. Currently i'm 3rd in baltop, but soon ill be the richest :p

IGN: yooo

Tom Keuper

Good Job guys! When i first joined I was realy happy because of all the amazing poeple around me! and i still like JartexNetwork!
congrats!

IGN: lucmaxxl

NappyGod

I'm feeling like a NapGod
all my people from the front to the bad nod
NapGod

(Edit: was playing Jartex when it was still new then we moved migrated to Canada and got a great computer so we(me and my bro) forgot about minecraft we started playing again a couple weeks ago and this was the server i go to when i play MC

Status
Not open for further replies.