Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Stop with the JaRteX iS A UnIqUe SeRvER

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaryashaurya1

like jut stop with that jartex has copied many things from hypixel or other servers like endermite , the 2 potions almost all blocks so why don't you add cool features like map scrolling and invisibility potion or even bridge egg don't copy but make it jartex style like bruh the clay is like glass in hypixel so Stop with the JaRteX iS A UnIqUe SeRvER and yeah pika is copying jartex I know owners are the same but make it some different everything is same accept the skywars is p2w

BigSmile

Addicted Member
like jut stop with that jartex has copied many things from hypixel or other servers like endermite , the 2 potions almost all blocks so why don't you add cool features like map scrolling and invisibility potion or even bridge egg don't copy but make it jartex style like bruh the clay is like glass in hypixel so Stop with the JaRteX iS A UnIqUe SeRvER and yeah pika is copying jartex I know owners are the same but make it some different everything is same accept the skywars is p2w
1. Bridge eggs and invis potions will NEVER be added - JustThiemo JustThiemo
2. Its for player's convenience NOT copieng

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

aaryashaurya1

like they straight up just dont add the features asked by the community if staff members give a suggestion they like add it straight up wtf is that logic

BigSmile

Addicted Member
like they straight up just dont add the features asked by the community if staff members give a suggestion they like add it straight up wtf is that logic
suggestions get accepted during updates / resets mostly , there are very rare suggestions thatgot accepted without update

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
IKR!!! jArTeX also copied Minecraft from Hypixel!!!
On a serious note if it's bothering you that much might as well leave, nobody is holding your hand.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Jartex is unique, as it will be something you will never recreate in your lifetime 😑. Yes, I am a jartex keyboard warrior πŸ™€. I love this server and have a rank on every single gamemode ❀. Who are you to keep talking about jartex, when you contribute nothing 😑. I have 100 winstreak on bedwars unlike you 😼. I am better in kitpvp than you 😝. Therefore, your opinion is irrelevant πŸ˜—πŸ˜˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜€πŸ€‘πŸ˜‹πŸ€‘.

Status
Not open for further replies.