Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Stop Rage

Kinghemabh

Hey There I am Hemabh I know Many Player Rage As They Do Not Win So Here Is A Small Steps to Stop Rage

1. Count down. Count down (or up) to 10.
  2. Take a breath. Your breathing becomes shallower and speeds up as you grow angry.
  3. Go walk around. Exercise can help calm your nerves and reduce anger.
  4. Relax your muscles.
  5. Drink water talk to your family members.
  6. Stretch.
  7. Play some tunes.

rowlR

Suspended
by the time u talk to ur family members u will loose all ur warmup and after ending the conversation they will ask u where u are going and they will prevent u from playing the game because its a 'GAME' lol i have experienced it before

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Kinghemabh

by the time u talk to ur family members u will loose all ur warmup and after ending the conversation they will ask u where u are going and they will prevent u from playing the game because its a 'GAME' lol i have experienced it before
Hey there this is to stop rage ok if any one else will have problem with that point I may remove it.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
The best way to not rage is to think - its okay if I lose, my life doesnt depend on it

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
Only time i rage is when people say "ez" or "trashh get better at the game" as a nonrank lower level, so i think those ppl dont deserve the win and do one thing, i party invite them, when they join i just warp them in lobby, and tell them "careful who u calling ez" this can be fixed with changes like a 5 second warnign before getting a warp but don't. some people actually dont deserve the fun

TabbyYTplays

giphy.gif