Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Still waiting .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
I am still waiting, jartex network staff, I am have been waiting for a long time now, very long time. I am very dissapointed on how you treat your old " OG " players that still play but hopefully someone can correct this. please. 1680644353316.png

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InfernoMasterX

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
There is really nothing u can do except just wait and dm them so it is pointless to seek assistance here bcz every1 is gonna tell u the same thing "dm sr mod and appeal"
can you please read my message before and actually listen please?

TheSadGuy1

Donator
Donator
I don't get why you don't want to ask a staff directly. It's not disallowed and you're actually getting what you want if you do

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InfernoMasterX

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
I don't get why you don't want to ask a staff directly. It's not disallowed and you're actually getting what you want if you do
Hey TheSadGuy1 mate, I have bro. I will get what I want through forums because I am now tired of waiting for a reply on discord .

TheSadGuy1

Donator
Donator
Some do reply eventually, no way the all of them don't reply. Just mention one that's chatting when you see one

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InfernoMasterX

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
Some do reply eventually, no way the all of them don't reply. Just mention one that's chatting when you see one
Eventually ........ Eventually never came for me bro. Please alert your staff friends , tha will be very helpful?

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hello InfernoMasterX InfernoMasterX , Do what Gurnoor said, and if they do not reply to you in DMs, then contact me on Discord at Demonic #6062, or just create a ticket addressing your issue.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, InfernoMasterX.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Thekillerwolf55​

Status
Not open for further replies.